Responsible for formulating strategies and creating content for digital marketing.Position Key Accountabilities
- Plans and executes digital and direct response marketing campaigns on social media, banner ads, email marketing, video marketing and the web content management system.
- Analyzes and tracks reporting models in digital marketing and generates monthly reports on all campaigns.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders and marketing team members to advance projects and maintain a positive image of the practice.
- Generates and syncs digital directory listings on various internet platforms such as Google My Business, YELP, Healthgrades, etc.
- Utilizes Google Analytics for measuring Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), reporting, etc.
- Customizes email marketing campaigns and pay-per-click ads to meet the needs of the customer and to enhance the image of the practice.
- Enforces brand standards and creates customizes digital ads that conform to the practice’s standards.
- Responds promptly and courteously to all internal customers and external vendors.
- Assists with content management and maintenance.
- Ensures all protocol is followed for patient privacy in any promotional material.
- Crafts Search Engine Optimization (SEO) content for use on external website and digital marketing advertisements.
- Acquires insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
- Supports department-based goals to contribute to the success of the practice.
- Maintains confidentiality per HIPAA guidelines in regards to patient information.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Status: Full-time/Exempt position
Schedule: Hybrid schedule (remote shcedule but will need to go into the office periodically)- Do have to live in the state of Texas to work with the remote position.Certification/Skills
Demonstrated experience using Google Ad Words. Current Google certification preferred.Minimum Education
Bachelor’s degree in digital marketing or related field.Minimum Experience
Three years of related work experience in digital marketing or education in lieu of experience. Experience in the healthcare field preferred.Physical Requirements
Exerts up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 10 pounds frequently and/or a negligible amount constantly to move objects.Security Sensitive
This job class may contain positions that are security sensitive and thereby subject to the provisions of Texas Education Code