Britto Central Inc. is currently seeking an Graphic Designer to join their team of professionals
- Creates, edits and resizes Vector image files.
- Creates files for e-commerce site and resizes images for website specifications.
- Data archives and e-file images within data library.
- Vector original artworks
- Photographing of merchandise
- Uploads images onto an ERP database.
- Create mockups.
- Create Gifs + Supporting content for e-commerce newsletter.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum High School diploma and or General Education Diploma (GED), and or equivalent
- Graphic design experience of at least 2 years
- Ability to fluently speak, read and write English.
- The participant is required to use close vision, color vision, depth perception, and must have the ability to adjust focus and have a keen eye for composition daily.
- Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs. unassisted.
- Portfolio and work samples required.
- Basic MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) experience.
- Proficient experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator required.
- Basic knowledge of InDesign
- Organized and attentive to detail.
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop etc.)
- Thinking creatively and developing new design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Professionalism regarding time, costs, and deadlines.
- Ability to work on PC platform.
- Basic knowledge of illustration
- Knowledge of e-commerce product photography is a plus.