Starr Hill Brewery is pleased to be hiring a Digital Content and Social Media Specialist with its Marketing Team. This individual will be responsible for creating and utilizing digital content and social media to enhance the Starr Hill brand.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- In collaboration with the executive, operational, and sales teams, develop social strategies and content plans that support brand initiatives.
- Regularly produce dynamic photographic, graphic, and video content for corporate and retail social media channels.
- Analyze key social media, newsletter, and website metrics to evaluate marketing strategies
- Develop, execute, and measure paid and organic social media campaigns to increase Starr Hill’s social media presence and effectiveness
- Support Starr Hill retail locations with social media, newsletter, and website content to maximize each taproom’s digital footprint
- Regularly visit all Starr Hill retail locations to assist and collaborate with the teams on their social media and marketing strategies and lead content creation.
- Engage with consumer audience regularly on key social platforms in order to create brand conversation and engagement
- Manage the corporate website content to ensure that the messaging is consistent with key brand and program initiatives
- Contribute to the planning, development, and implementation of new products, marketing campaigns, sponsorships, and major events
- Build and maintain media and influential relationships
- Minimum 1-2 years of digital/social marketing experience in the beverage or relevant consumer industry (preferred)
- Creative marketing professional with extensive knowledge of all major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & TikTok) with the ability to develop and execute innovative strategies
- Ability to create and edit high-quality product photography and videography for digital and social content
- Self-starter with proven ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Team player willing to collaborate with all departments with the single goal of improving the brewery’s digital presence
- Experience with the following platforms and programs:
Adobe Creative Cloud
Microsoft Office 365
HTML, CSS a plus
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Energetic with a passion for the craft beer industry, culture, and community
- Motivated to develop and grow the customer experience as well as exceed customer expectations
- Organized, able to create and hit deadlines, attentive to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Competitive salary
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K with company matching
- Additional disability and life insurance benefits
- Paid Time Off