The ideal candidate will assist in all areas of marketing lead generation and marketing support. They will be comfortable in maintaining various marketing campaigns and have a creative skillset which enables them to brainstorm new initiatives. This person must be comfortable helping support sales with the creation of proposals and presentations.
Provide day-to-day support of content creation
Execute marketing strategies
Create digital campaigns
Update and maintain website (Word Press)
Aid sales and marketing staff with specific projects related to customer/promotional need
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets, conversion actions and drive actionable program recommendations.
- Execute and analyze results of marketing campaigns and advertisement.
- Execute special projects focused on marketing.
MailChimp List monitor and updating
Build Albion Proposals and Interview Templates (InDesign)
Social Media Coordinator Duties and Responsibilities
· Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
· Manage and oversee social media content
· Measure the success of every social media campaign / KPI’s
· Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
· Use social media marketing tools
· Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
· Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
· Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
· Provide constructive feedback on best practices and propose content ideas and strategies.