Mento Design Academy is looking for an experienced Marketing Specialist to help us grow one of our proven and impactful products - our six months UI/UX Bootcamp.
Our program helps professionals and students to upskill or reskill to a more fulfilling and better-paid career in digital product design. This happens through a self-paced study system supported by 1:1 weekly mentorship and a supportive community of alumni, mentors, teaching assistants, and community managers.
Our team is completely remote, and our students are located anywhere on Earth.
⭐️ The fundamental qualities we seek in any member of our team are:
- Disciplined and diligent - as we work fully remote, across timezones, with a flexible schedule.
- Genuinely open to feedback with a desire to learn and grow - as is the only way we can become better and deliver a better service.
- Mastery of English - as this is the primary language in which we collaborate, communicate, and work.
- Proactive - you don't wait for things to go downhill before you reach out, and you don't wait on others for things to move forward.
- Organized - you like to create spreadsheets, notes, and documentation.
🚀 If you join us, you will be expected to:
- Increase the number of leads based on the KPIs we decide on together.
- Establish long-lasting, meaningful partnerships with alumni, influencers, content creators, blogs, and relevant businesses (e.g. designer tools, other educational programs, hiring agencies).
- Define and create lead magnets, email campaigns (newsletter, nurture sequence, sales sequence), and website copy.
- Manage our social media accounts (post and interact with others). Mainly Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Coordinate events on various topics. You can see past events recordings on our YouTube channel here - https://www.youtube.com/@MentoDesignAcademy/videos.
- Manage and grow our existing affiliate program (add new affiliates and proactively communicate with them).
- Create or manage content creation for our blog.
- Report weekly on leading and lagging metrics.
- Help coordinate other marketing efforts, such as Google Ads and SEO.
❤️ You'll be a perfect fit if:
- You are knowledgeable about digital design (UX, UI, Research).
- You've previously worked for a similar business.
😳 Look, we get it. The above list is too much for one person to handle. If it's unfeasible, we won't expect you to do everything, and we'll most likely grow the team as it makes sense, or leverage resources such as freelancers.
😎 What's in it for you:
- A mix of fixed + performance-based compensation that will allow you to live comfortably and earn based on results. We do better, you do better.
- Twenty-five days off / year.
- Work from anywhere in the world with a flexible schedule, no questions asked.
- Excellent work-life balance, so you can have a hobby (or several), spend time with your kids or loved ones, or simply do nothing (dolce far niente).
- All the support, resources, tools, and devices you need to do your job more easily and drive results.