Digital and Performance Marketing Manager Objective
The Digital and Performance Marketing Manager is an experienced and innovative performance marketer in the digital space. This position delivers measurable results across various digital platforms and is responsible for the development and execution of the performance marketing strategy for all KR8 Clients. This position is focused on acquiring and retaining customers alongside maintaining ROAS and driving overall revenue. This position leverages various paid digital marketing channels and SEO best practices to acquire and retain customers while maintaining ROAS and delivering on revenue projections.
This position is highly technical and data-driven, understanding data feed management, on-site SEO enhancements and analytics set up and maintenance. This position understands the levers to pull to advance a consumer through the various stages of the shopping funnel. This position is also highly analytical and can drive complex programs to improve overall eCommerce demand.
This position combines creative thinking, exceptional communication skills, and detail orientation to deliver a consistent and relevant brand experience with performance marketing. This position has one direct report and works closely with the clients in-house team, leveraging brand direction and messaging, to develop and execute a comprehensive channel strategy. They will work closely with eCommerce Operations, Customer Marketing, Digital Design, Web Development, IT/IS, Analytics, UX, and 3rd party vendors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Evaluate and optimize the performance of all digital marketing efforts on a consistent basis, holding all staff and team members accountable to performance goals.
- Maintain knowledge of best practices, tools, and metrics to stay ahead of industry trends
- Ensure all digital marketing requirements are delivered on time for promotional launches in coordination with eCommerce, Creative, Brand, Retail and Development teams
- Develop and presents a comprehensive digital channel campaign strategy and results in leadership including key tactics, measurements, and results.
- Executes marketing tasks such as creating social media posts, reviewing digital ad spends, coordinating with third parties like print, event, or production vendors.
- Keep team members informed of key objectives, priorities, timelines, and budget parameters; provide marketing promotional materials, and deliver briefs.
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Manage social + creative team to ensure the content strategy is flushed out, in partnership with the communications team, and launched at seasonally relevant times.
- Partner with the web development team on back end infrastructure support as needed.
- Work closely with the Merchandising team to coordinate product highlights across digital efforts to ensure cohesive messaging.
- Manage digital marketing campaigns and ensure alignment with business objectives and budget, working with agencies (e.g. SEM, Display/Retargeting, Social Ads, Shopping Feeds, Affiliate Marketing, SEO, Email, etc.)
- Execute on all Paid Search efforts, increasing traffic & maintaining a positive ROAS, ensuring client standards are maintained.
- Ability to institute organizational tactics and procedures for the digital and art teams
- Perform administrative and department support tasks including managing calendars and coordinating with Digital and Art team members for efficiency
- Help the Director be more productive and manage time efficiently by assisting with marketing agency needs.
- Creating production and budget spreadsheets
- Assists in all areas of marketing administration, organization and implementation.
- Provides social media support as assigned and manages social media interns on day to day posting.
- Setting appointments
- Assists with market research, calls and information gathering
- Works closely with the Executive Team to fill in the gaps.
- Complete reports and monitor budgets and project tasks.
- Helps plan, implement, and execute promotional events and strategies that drive brand awareness and generate activations for our clients.
- May support team members in achieving their deadlines.
- Contributes to Digital marketing strategy through newsletter and paid media and sales driven directives to help clients move products and turn revenue
- Reports on campaign, social media and digital advertising statistics, engagement feedback and potential opportunities for growth.
- Always think creatively and efficiently keeping in mind the company's brand and client opportunities.
- Attends company and client meetings and video conferences as needed.
- Prepares all marketing department meeting agendas and call notes
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals
- Report on campaign performance relative to budget weekly to management.
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Evaluates emerging technologies.
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization
- Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts
- Coordinate with sales team to create marketing campaigns
- Prepare emails to send out to customers
- Build out Klaviyo workflows
- Manage Facebook Ad manager accounts
- Manage Google ad accounts and third party applications (Adroll)
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success
- Ensure that the brand message is consistent
- Monitor all clients shopify backends coordinating with freelance web developers as necessary
- Conducts periodic site audits to ensure all products were loaded correctly, pricing and images are up to date, and the items appear in relevant search results.
- Measure and report on program performance, providing a monthly overview & recap.
- Drive the execution of all campaigns to maximum efficiency, with a positive ROAS,
- Leadership & People Management
- Hire, inspire, and develop team members.
- Show up as a motivational leader, working collaboratively across all functions of the organization enterprise-wide.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in the company.