Program Manager - Marketing 132786 - 16389 (H)
A leading tech company is seeking a Program Manager - Marketing. The successful candidate will research market conditions in local, regional, or national areas to determine potential sales of a product or service. The ideal candidate has prior Content Marketing experience. The company offers a great work environment!
Program Manager - Marketing Pay And Benefits
- Hourly pay: $50/hr
- Worksite: Leading technology and data solutions company (Remote)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Retirement Savings Program
- 40 hours/week, 11 Month Assignment
Program Manager - Marketing Responsibilities
- Gathering information on competitors and methods of marketing and distribution.
- Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand.
- Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text.
- Forecast and track marketing and sales trends, analyzing collected data.
- Seek and provide information to help companies determine their position in the marketplace.
Program Manager - Marketing Qualifications
- 5-7 years of related experience.
- 3 years of Content Marketing experience.
- 3 years of Project Manager experience.
- 3 years of experience with a large brand.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or equivalent training is preferred.
- PM skills with newsletter experience.
- MSFT experience, strong project manager. Experience in publishing in blog and newsletter well.
- Understand marketing, manage shifting priorities and work on a large team.
- Scrum master certification.
- Verbal and written communication skills, negotiation skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Basic knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
- Basic knowledge of media production, communication and dissemination techniques and methods.
Compensation: From $50.00 to $50.00 per hour