Marketing Associate/Manager, US/UK/Canada
Counterpoint Research is a leading global technology market research firm. We provide in-depth analysis and insights into the technology industry, specializing in smartphones, semiconductors, IoT, wearables, and more. Our data-driven research empowers businesses to make informed decisions, enabling them to stay ahead in a rapidly evolving digital landscape.
We are seeking a motivated and creative Marketing Associate to join our team. You will play a crucial role in supporting our content marketing initiatives and driving engagement while working across various teams to create and distribute high quality content across a broad range of platforms.
- Create compelling content for social media, newsletter, website and other channels
- Build and maintain relationships with analyst relations at key vendors, clients, prospects, media
- Monitor and analyze marketing performance, providing insights and recommendations for improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Superb writing skills, strong attention to detail
- Minimum two years in a similar role or PR/ad agency experience
- Strong interest in gadgets and technology, keeping up with the latest trends
- WordPress expertise a plus
- Open to all candidates located in the US, UK, or Canada
- Relocation or visa support not provided
How to Apply:
- Apply via our website (click "Apply for This Job" and please attach your CV along with the cover letter)
- Please explain why you are applying and why you are a right fit for the role. Be creative in your application but be concise.