Are you a creative Marketing Coordinator looking to join an innovative software company? Are you seeking a hybrid part-time role that could potentially turn into a full-time role, where you can have a strategic focus and work collaboratively? If so, look no further! We are looking for an experienced Marketing Coordinator who can develop creative solutions to help expand our brand awareness.
CloudNine delivers a uniquely innovative SaaS (software as a service) solution into one of the hottest segments of the e-discovery market while boasting the reputation of "Most Trusted Vendor". Our company empowers legal and business professionals with an eDiscovery SaaS platform that simplifies litigation, investigations, and audits for law firms and corporations.
We are a great place to work because our employees are family! Our culture is a results-driven, 'work hard, play hard' culture, where personal accountability is a system-wide priority. We value substance over style, integrity over personality, and results over intentions. Our people, culture, and values are key to our success.
We believe that adherence to core values; Providing Amazing Service, Making a Commitment to Improvement, Embracing a Strong Work Ethic, Building a Family Spirit, and Having Fun at Work; combined with a willingness to challenge and change everything except those core values - keeping clear the distinction between "what we stand for" (which should never change) and "how we do things" (which should never stop changing)." If you share our views and want to build a great career with a dynamic company, let's talk!
LOCATION OF POSITION
MISSION OF THE POSITION
CloudNine is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our team and help us achieve our growth objectives.
The successful candidate will work closely with our Sales and Marketing teams to support lead generation,
customer outreach, and customer engagement initiatives, and will report to the VP, Marketing.
• Support the CEO with prospect and customer meeting scheduling and follow up.
• Assist the Sales and Marketing teams in lead generation activities, including planning, scheduling
and reporting on email campaigns in HubSpot.
• Help create and distribute marketing materials, such as brochures, flyers, and social media content.
• Participate in planning customer outreach activities, webinars, and events.
• Collaborate with the marketing team to create and execute email and LinkedIn marketing
• Research and source articles for sharing with the leadership team and on LinkedIn, with a brief
description of the article.
• Develop content for email campaigns, ensuring that it aligns with CloudNine's brand voice and
• Assist with creating and distributing an employee newsletter for internal use.
• Proofread and edit articles and press releases, ensuring that they are error-free and adhere to the
company's brand guidelines.
• Support the marketing and sales teams with tracking competitors and gathering information on
• Conduct keyword analysis to inform SEO strategy and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Develop ideas and create short form (blogs, articles) and long form content (guides, e-books, white
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Degree (or currently working on a degree) in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Strong writing and editing skills, with an attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Open PTO Policy
· Competitive Compensation
· Holistic Health Coverage
· 401(k) Plan
· Paid Holidays Off
· Volunteer Time Off
· Charitable Gifts Matching
· Employee Referral Program
· Tuition Assistance Program
· Excellent Company Culture – Ask us what it’s like to work at CloudNine!
Apply today and tell us why you would be a good fit for our Marketing Coordinator role!