We are hiring
Role: Head of Marketing and Distribution (Full-time)
or Marketing/Distribution Consultant
Start date: Immediate
Build and execute a marketing and distribution plan to increase the global reach and revenue of Spectra Markets. Specific focus is to achieve successful launch and distribution of the Spectra School financial markets education product and increase subscriptions to am/FX, our global macro newsletter.
What we need from you
- A creative and entrepreneurial attitude and the ability to work independently. We want you to take complete ownership of marketing and distribution so we can focus on research and content.
- Develop and proactively implement a medium-term plan to increase revenue and build the Spectra Markets brand.
- Knowledge of financial markets and direct access to decision-makers in training and internship programs at commercial and investment banks and asset management firms.
- A strong background in sales and marketing.
- Ability to identify additional distribution channels including online education websites and existing course providers.
The details of the position are flexible and will depend largely on what you bring to the table; this could be a focused, one-year consulting contract, or a permanent position at Spectra Markets.
Compensation, bonus, and timeframe will be negotiated. We want to find the best person, pay you more than fairly, and give you upside in the growth of the business.
Role is primarily remote, but ideal candidate is in the Northeastern United States and can travel to either our NY or CT offices from time to time.