Dealership Marketing Specialist Job Description
A Walter’s Automotive Group Marketing Coordinator must contain outstanding organizational and research skills. Marketing Coordinators are expected to be creative individuals with fantastic communication skills and excellent time management.
To ensure success, Marketing Coordinators should be detail-oriented and have a solid understanding of marketing techniques (Online, SEM, SEO, Print, etc) with a keen interest in providing a consistent brand voice across all marketing activities to specific audiences. Top candidates will exhibit critical thinking skills, strong problem-solving skills and a meticulous attention to detail.Dealership Marketing Specialist Responsibilities
Marketing Specialist Requirements
- Website Maintenance
- Update all Specials
- Seasonal Creative
- New Page and SEO Content
- Employee Pages
- Implement and maintain codes and tags
- Resolve website problems
- Weekly Sales Email and Newsletter Content Creation and execution
- Key liaison between Dealerships and marketing partners
- Graphic Design
- SEO Team
- Web Providers
- Social Media
- Point of Purchase Print Production Coordination (Signage, Giveaways, etc.)
- Google Analytics & Online KPI Reporting
- 3rd Party Car Listing Sites ROI & Reporting
- Online Review Coordination
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communications or related (essential).
- Two years of Automotive Marketing experience in content management, Advertising concepts and content writing.
- Working knowledge of Dealership sales and service practices; leasing, rebates, etc..
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving and research proficiencies.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret competitor strategies and consumer behavior.
- Ability to gather large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful analysis.
- Solid organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Creative mind with superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly format.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office &Google Analytics
- Google Ad Words and Facebook Advertising a plus