The Moinian Group is one of the largest privately held real estate investment companies in the country, pioneering in the development of state-of-the-art, visually distinguished properties.
Bring your passion for service and hospitality to life as the Community Manager at our most prestigious residential properties; Sky Luxury Apartments.
The successful Community Coordinator is responsible to create and maintain a flawless living experience for our residents, by executing customized services and programs and with the goal to deliver a one-of-a-kind, high touch service, wellness, social and fitness experience.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Consistently delivers and maintains an exceptional resident and guest experience
· As the frontline representative of service and communication to our residents, the CM successfully manages daily issues, concerns or complaints and owns resolution through team collaboration.
· Distribute incoming requests to the appropriate party and follow through on any resident issues concerns or complaints.
· Collaborate with our leasing office and agents on ensuring a flawless move-in experience and a post move-in service follow up.
· Supports property GM, concierge and maintenance teams to deliver an exceptional resident experience and to ensure all resident requests are completed on a timely manner.
· Manages calendar of events
· Executes and is present at all resident events – digital or in-person as permitted
· Collects information for monthly newsletter and provides support to our Marketing group
· Works with outside vendors and create community partnerships to provide residents with exclusive offers and experiences.
· Collaborates with the concierge and maintenance teams, takes personal pride and ensures cleanliness standards are met in all areas.
· Supports and communicates with other departments as necessary and maintains excellent working relationships with all property teams and corporate office.
· Using creativity and initiative, identify opportunities daily to surprise and delight our residents.
· Daily walkthroughs of amenities and spaces
· College degree - required
· A minimum of 2- years of hospitality, residential or retail experience.
· Sharp eye for detail and a relentless pursue for excellence
· Strong multi-tasking skills
· Exceptional customer service and communication skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Ability to remain calm and thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment
· Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, mailchimp, surveymonkey and more).
· Creative and resourceful
· Flexible schedule including holidays, as needed, and one weekend shift per week a must
· This is an exempt position reporting to the Head of Resident Experience and directly collaborates with Operations, Management and Leasing