Responsible for coordination of various digital marketing strategies for multiple service lines across the organization, and supporting overall marketing efforts within Hughston.
- Strategies include social media, e-mail marketing, call to actions, mobile marketing and developing new marketing strategies.
- Responsible for an optimal user experience of Hughston consumer websites and other digital properties, such as online listings. Maintaining the online presence and reputation of the company.
- Responsible for new digital content acquisition management, creation and maintenance of marketing campaigns across social media, the company website, email and other platforms.
- Leads digital projects through the entire life cycle from conception to launch.
- Works closely with other individuals in marketing and other departments including various outside vendors to create successful marketing strategies.
- Provide photography for social engagements and events.
- Set up and manage all digital marketing campaigns, Google My Business accounts, and third party review platforms.
- Provide social media, newsletter, and News Hub content for assigned territory.
- Collaborates with Hughston’s Administrative Team to ensure that Marketing strategies align with business objectives of the Hughston organization.
- Responsible for internal and external company related communication.
- Represents Hughston in community programs (United Way, Relay for Life, etc.). Develops strong communit y relationships and promotes the services of Hughston Departments accordingly.
- Increase patient referrals from referring providers and expands local physician network.
- Two (2) years digital marketing and/or graphic design experience
- One (1) year of experience in WordPress and experience using digital marketing tools/platforms, including Google Analytics and other major web analytics tools.
Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, digital marketing, graphic design, or similar field required.Required
Must be able to work independently while effectively communicating with manager and marketing team in a fast-paced work environment.Good professional judgement in performance of duties.Excellent communication skills both written and oral.Proficient in Canva.Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Experience in photographyDigital Marketing certification
The Hughston Clinic, The Hughston Foundation, The Hughston Surgical Center, Hughston Clinic Orthopaedics, Hughston Medical, Hughston Orthopaedics Trauma, Hughston Orthopaedics Southeast and Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital participate in E-Verify. This company is an equal opportunity employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.