A leading tech company is seeking an innovative, highly detailed, and self-driven Marketing Specialist Project Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for project managing key elements of the marketing strategy and execution for various social channels. Successful candidates will achieve this by partnering closely with leads on the WWL Skilling Marketing team and key stakeholders in WWL, Integrated Marketing, engineering, and the field to support business objectives and drive business impact. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of exceptional project management, can move rapidly from ideation to execution in a fast-paced environment, and brings a creative flair that ensures you get the most out of investments while searching for insights to benchmark success. The company offers a great work environment!
Marketing Specialist Project Manager Pay And Benefits
- Hourly pay: $35/hr
- Worksite: Leading technology and data solutions company (Remote, must be able to work PST hours)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Retirement Savings Program
- 40 hours/week, 1 Month Assignment
Marketing Specialist Project Manager Responsibilities
- Project manage the company's blog end-to-end; including blog intake, calendaring, coordinating review, publishing, and reporting.
- Partner with Skilling Marketing Brand lead to publish the monthly newsletter on LinkedIn including content intake, coordinating review, publishing, and reporting.
- Track and drive open action items and key takeaways from monthly cross-organization WWL Disclosure Council calls.
- Project manage channel-based marketing communications initiatives to help the Product Marketing team bring the portfolio strategy to life.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to create engaging marketing materials including blogs, social media posts, posters, decks, and other visual formats.
- Work with internal channel owners, systems, and tools to ensure utilization of the marketing communications created in key learner and learning partner-facing channels.
- Facilitate effective stakeholder communications through the creation and maintenance of internal communications, including email updates, key meeting rhythms/processes, and presentations.
- Drive/own workback schedules and key deliverables for all comms, launches, betas, and go-live releases for certifications and exams.
- Enable internal stakeholders and partners with easy-to-understand process guidance and documentation.
- Establish ongoing feedback loops with internal and external partners to understand how things are landing, and to provide required updates.
Marketing Specialist Project Manager Qualifications
- 8-10 years of related experience required.
- 5-7 years of Content Marketing Experience.
- 5-7 Project Manager experience
- 5-7 years of experience with a large brand
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or equivalent training preferred.
- Scrum master certification preferred.
- Project management skills with newsletter experience preferred.
- Experience in publishing blogs and newsletters is preferred.
- Has an understanding of marketing, manages shifting priorities, and works on a large team preferred.
- Experience in marketing communications; product/program marketing, program strategy, or audience marketing experience. Tech industry experience is a plus.
- Fluency with key collaboration and productivity tools (i.e., Microsoft Teams, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.); familiarity with social media workflow tools (i.e., Sprinklr), a plus.
- A highly detailed and organized approach to project and process management, with proven experience in establishing and maintaining strong collaborative relationships across a varied set of stakeholders and organizations.
- Excellent communicator with expertise in written, visual, and presentation formats and running effective stakeholder connection rhythms.
- Creative thinker with experience in implementing digital marketing motions to generate engaging marketing materials, including blogs, visual formats, and social media.
- Experience managing marketing communications projects with agency creative teams, from briefing to managing rounds of stakeholder reviews to completion.
- Self-starter, with a shared ownership mindset and excellent attention to detail.
- Self-awareness, the ability to be self-critical, and a strong desire to learn and grow.
Compensation: From $35.00 to $35.00 per hour