Weekday is trying to make a dent in this multi-billion dollar industry by leveraging the power of AI and automation in this manual work dominated industry.
What do we do?
At Weekday, we are building the next frontier in hiring, transforming the way companies are recruiting with the help of sourcing technologies.
- We are building an extremely rich database of candidates filled with hard to get signals. Examples of such signals: Actively looking out for a job, Recommendation/Feedback from people connected to them i.e .scouts, Latest Resume, Current salary, Job Interests of the candidate
- Coming up with innovative ways to make undiscoverable talent discoverable
- Matching of right candidates with right companies; reducing mismatches/rejects from each side
- We believe “finding” part of our problem statement is the more important than “hiring” part as a lot of things get solved if we solve top of the funnel part well
We are backed by Y Combinator.
We have lit the fire with early stage (pre-seed/seed/series A) companies, i.e., we have built a solution which works for these types of companies and for this, these companies love us. In our next phase, we need to pour fuel on this fire. You will be a part of the team focusing on growth - doubling down on what is working for us and experimenting with new growth channels to figure out scalable, repeatable strategies. Your typical week might look like this in the initial months:
- Growing our ~10,000 strong list of potential partners. This will require you to research & discover relevant, high quality job openings across social media, private communities, job boards etc.
- Structuring, enriching, and cleaning data of actively hiring companies in our segment. This will involve tasks like organising the data into a format you can work with, fixing bad formatting and other inconsistencies, adding missing values etc.
- Preparing and sending our weekly newsletter and other outbound campaigns.
- Handling email replies to our weekly newsletter, referral campaigns etc.
- Maintaining a record of growth experiments and related metrics to ensure visibility and traceability.
- You have experience in a startup environment and are looking to dive deeper into hands-on execution in a fast paced setup. If you’re an exceptional fresh grad, we are flexible.
- High ownership and the ability to work efficiently and get things done.