The third era of AI has arrived, powered by Generative AI. Generative AI is achieving step-function increases in scale, versatility, and accuracy compared to legacy AI technologies, presenting an opportunity for organizations to fundamentally transform their business and operations.
SambaNova Suite™ is enabling organizations and enterprises to achieve the transformative promise of these new AI technologies with a fully integrated hardware-software system that delivers innovation across the full AI stack, including the most accurate generative AI models, optimized for enterprise and government. This creates the AI backbone for the next 10 years and beyond.
Working at SambaNova
This role presents a unique opportunity to shape the future of AI and the value it can unlock across every aspect of an organization’s business and operations, including attracting and connecting cutting edge enterprises keen on transforming their business through the power of generative AI with the most comprehensive and powerful full-stack solution on the market.
SambaNova is hiring a Head of Digital Marketing to lead efforts around building and implementing digital marketing strategies across SambaNova Systems. You will work to drive brand and product awareness and ultimately generate prospect interest. Ideal candidates will have experience working in a fast-paced startup environment, be driven and self-sufficient, with an eye to creative problem solving. You will bring new ideas to the table and test new channels and campaigns to achieve the right mix of qualified leads. You will work closely with the sales and product teams.
This individual will be responsible for:
- Establishing campaigns throughout the marketing funnel (TOF/MOF/BOF)
- Establishing and managing launch process, creating assets & landing pages, establishing & track KPIs, creating briefs for sales/marketing
- TOF: Newsletter, webinar channels, reports
- MOF: Buyer’s guide, solution briefs, case studies, retargeting
- BOF: chatbot, targeted interstitials, lead-in questions
- Owning business rules dictating marketing qualified leads and thresholds into the CRM
- Owning the execution on a diverse set of email campaigns with a mix of evergreen, experimental, product, and ad-hoc programs
- Owning and maturing an ABM strategy
- Defining the scope for tactics, including Paid Search, Retargeting, Display Campaigns, Video Pre-roll, and IP and Device Targeting
- Working with the content team to create compelling and consistent messaging for campaigns
- Maintaining a feedback loop with sales to optimize campaigns, align messaging, and identify opportunities for pipeline acceleration
- Working with Marketing Operations to convert inbound website traffic to leads
- Establishing offsite lead generation channels, such as 3rd-party advertising partners and paid acquisition programs
- Managing social media strategy with existing partner
- Owning strategy for blogs to include lead generation and SEO
- Implementing and running nurture programs
- Creating SEO programs in line with go-to-market strategy
- Supporting product launch activities and programs
- Supporting AR/PR functions with respect to amplification and extended reach
- Establishing steady webinar cadence and expand syndication
- Third-Party channel, such as BrightTalk
- Clips for YouTube, LinkedIn, in-site
- Creating a micro-content process to exponentially increase asset promotion
- Recommending new marketing infrastructure where appropriate
- Staying current on the latest digital marketing best practices and help the team learn and grow by sharing this knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree, or equivalent relevant experience
- 5-7 years experience in digital marketing
Additional Required Qualifications
- Experience building digital marketing foundations from the ground up, with an ability to explain strategies and processes to non-marketers
- Experience implementing digital marketing best practices such as SEO, and testing methods such as A/B or multivariate testing
- A passion for data and analytics, and the ability to identify different growth opportunities and create data-driven marketing plans to meet them
- Experience implementing integrated marketing ROI dashboards
- Experience implementing email marketing campaigns within a Marketing Automation Platform (pref. Hubspot) including lead scoring, nurture campaigns, batch campaigns, audience segmentation, etc.
- Deep knowledge of how to optimize a website to be a central hub for digital marketing strategies and first-party data collection
- Highly organized and self-motivated, with an ability to work both independently and on a face-paced, collaborative team
- Experience launching and running successful webinar and other syndication programs
- Experience working in a high-growth startup
- A team player who demonstrates humility
- Action-oriented with a focus on speed & results
- Ability to thrive in a no-boundaries culture & make an impact on innovation
- Experience scaling successful technical communities around products
Annual Salary Range and Level
The base salary for this position ranges from $140/year up to $175/year. This range is based on role, level, and location and reflects the salary target for new hires in the US. Individual pay within the range will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate’s job-related qualifications, skills, competencies, experience, and location.
SambaNova offers a competitive total rewards package, including the base salary, plus equity and benefits. We cover 95% premium coverage for employee medical insurance, and 80% premium coverage for dependents, and we offer a Health Savings Account (HSA) with employer contribution. We also offer Dental, Vision, Short/Long term Disability, Basic Life, Voluntary Life and AD&D insurance plans in addition to Flexible Spending Account (FSA) options like Health Care, Limited Purpose, and Dependent Care. Our library of well-being benefits includes a full subscription to Headspace, access to One Medical, counseling services with an Employee Assistance Program, and much more.
Please note that in order to be considered an applicant for any position at SambaNova Systems you must submit an application form for each position for which you believe you are qualified.
If you are a new, recent (within the last two years), or upcoming college graduate and are interested in opportunities with SambaNova Systems, please apply through our University job listings.
SambaNova Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard basis of age (40 and over), color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, national origin/ancestry, race, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding), sexual orientation, and any other applicable status protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Customers turn to SambaNova to quickly deploy state-of-the-art AI capabilities to meet the demands of the AI-enabled world. Our purpose-built enterprise-scale AI platform is the technology backbone for the next generation of AI computing. We enable customers to unlock the valuable business insights trapped in their data. Our flagship offering, SambaNova Suite™, provides the most accurate generative AI models, optimized for enterprise and government organizations, deployed on-premises or in the cloud, and adapted with an organization’s data for greater accuracy
Headquartered in Palo Alto, California, SambaNova Systems was founded in 2017 by industry luminaries, that include hardware and software design experts from Sun/Oracle and Stanford University. Investors include SoftBank Vision Fund 2, funds and accounts managed by BlackRock, Intel Capital, GV, Walden International, Temasek, GIC, Redline Capital, Atlantic Bridge Ventures, Celesta, and several others. Visit us at sambanova.ai or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow SambaNova Systems on LinkedIn.