Green Mountain Solar, VT’s leader in solar energy, is expanding rapidly. We are seeking a confident, professional Social Media & Brand Coordinator for our office in South Burlington, VT. Candidate must have a professional demeanor with excellent verbal and written communication skills. An adaptable, quick learner with 2 years minimum experience in social media management, with demonstrated experience in driving company growth through social media channels. Preferred candidates will also have experience in design programs, e.g. Canva, Adobe, etc. Our customers are purchasing large-ticket items that represent a 25+ year investment on their part and we need to deliver a reliable, functional, and aesthetically pleasing product in a highly efficient manner. Furthermore, customers purchasing solar now are 99% likely to be purchasing solar for the first time. GMS prides themselves on providing the best possible experience for every customer and embrace a philosophy of “customer first” in every aspect of their job. The Social Media & Brand Coordinator will help to ensure all customer facing messaging and marketing is of high quality and reflective of our strong brand.
- Manage both Green Mountain Solar (GMS) and Granite State Solar (GSS) brands on social media including LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram, blog posts, and email/newsletter campaigns. This includes:
-Developing creative content ideas and campaigns.
- Writing copy that aligns to the brand messaging of GMS and GSS and is tailored to the respective Vermont and New Hampshire markets.
- Developing educational and interesting photo and video content, working cross-functionally with Sales, Installers, Customers and any 3rd parties to coordinate photography and video filming.
- Planning a content posting schedule based on best practice.
- Developing strategies to grow GMS and GSS’s following, subscribership and engagement.
- Adjusting content/scheduling according to performance.
- Monitoring and tracking KPIs in HubSpot and Google Analytics for all campaigns and ensure alignment to department goals.
- Becoming an expert on value messaging that resonates across the Vermont and New Hampshire Solar markets.
- Acting as point of contact and expertise for social media, blog, and email campaigns ran through HubSpot for the marketing department.
- Supporting the Communications Coordinator to create social content featuring events, community and business partnerships.
- Manage GMS and GSS photo and video assets. This includes:
- Liaising with Sales team and customers to ensure photo releases are signed and photo asset use is compliant.
- Organizing, tagging and archiving photo and video assets on company SharePoint.
- Tracking photo usage over time to ensure new installs/relevant new materials are featured.
- Assist the Communications Coordinator to ensure any external media/press is on-brand for both GMS and GSS.
- Assist the Marketing Coordinator to ensure website content is on-brand for both GMS and GSS.
- Work with Marketing Manager to write scripts for commercials to be aired on TV and radio.
- Develop branded marketing materials, including flyers, brochures, signs, stickers, and merchandise, with professional design and messaging aligned with GMS and GSS brands, using tools as Canva and/or Adobe Photoshop.
- Own organization of marketing materials, creating processes for efficient use and ordering, and maintaining professional working relationships with any 3rd parties.
Please submit a cover letter highlighting relevant experience, in addition to your resume, to be considered for this role.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute:
- South Burlington, VT 05403: Reliably commute (Required)
- Marketing: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: In person