Passionate about data-driven decision making and how benchmarking can drive growth and efficiency in the tech world? Want to run lead gen, content marketing and programs to help technology companies realize the power of benchmarking?
OPEXEngine is the leading developer of SaaS and technology business benchmarking used by 1000+ leading companies. To continue our extraordinary growth, we are hiring a talented and highly motivated Marketing Manager to join our growing organization.
OPEXEngine has a culture that is entrepreneurial, problem-solving oriented, and focused on delivering powerful customer value. OPEXEngine was acquired by Bain & Company in 2021 and this position would include working with global Bain partners, consultants and marketing executives to bring leading edge insights and content to support OPEXEngine’s brand and customer experience.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the development and execution of integrated marketing programs designed to generate leads, nurture prospects and increase sales, as well as to achieve strategic marketing goals. This person should be someone who will stay on top of what great looks like - keeping a pulse on marketing trends, best practices and the competitor landscape to ensure OPEXEngine is constantly raising the bar with its marketing, and constantly improving our marketing efficiency. This position will be reporting to the CEO and work cross-functionally with other teams.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and use content to position OPEXEngine as a thought leader in SaaS Benchmarking, working with the CEO, Bain partners, and syndicated thought leaders.
- Develop and manage marketing assets including social media content, website copy, presentations, videos, and blogs.
- Collaborate with the Sales team to create effective lead generation and lead nurture campaigns as well as sales enablement materials, including pitches and presentations.
- Develop effective relationships both with key internal management and external partners as needed.
- Produce a bimonthly newsletter to customers and prospects.
- Manage and implement campaigns, automation programs, and contact management in Hubspot.
- Oversee and manage all aspects of our marketing website.
- Develop,manage, and promote bimonthly webinars on operational topics of interest to the SaaS industry
- Collaborate with the Product team to market and launch new products or provide market feedback into ongoing product development.
- Own marketing analytics and deliver weekly and monthly progress and KPI reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or Marketing, or related discipline.
- Highly analytical and proficient with business tools and data analysis tools.
- 5+ years of technology company marketing experience.
- Previous experience within a B2B SaaS company.
- Excellent communication, writing and editing skills.
- Extensive experience with implementing marketing automation programs (preferably HubSpot) for CRM management, lead generation and lead nurturing.
What We’ll Expect From You:
- Ability to quickly discern the difference between valuable thought leadership content and low value marketing content.
- Proactive, collaborative, organized, and a natural problem-solver, excited by growth stage environments.
- Operational project manager who can own the processes and systems needed for marketing programs. Experience managing multiple programs and projects simultaneously in an entrepreneurial culture.
- Understanding of typical B2B sales processes, opportunity pipeline management and reporting.
- Hands-on experience with digital marketing and social media marketing platforms and programs.
- Experience in marketing budget management.
- Experience with WordPress websites and Google Analytics.
- High level of integrity, responsiveness, and the ability to communicate professionally with executives.
- Curiosity and love of learning and personal advancement.
About Bain & Company
Bain & Company is one of the world’s leading management consulting firms. We work with change-oriented executives to help them make better decisions, convert those decisions to actions and deliver the sustainable success they desire. We advise global leaders on their most critical issues and opportunities across all industries and geographies.
We are proud to be consistently recognized as one of the world’s best places to work, a champion of diversity, and a model of social responsibility. We are currently ranked #1 consulting firm on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work list, and we have maintained a spot in the top four on Glassdoor’s list for the last 12 years. We believe that diversity, inclusion, and collaboration are key to building extraordinary teams. We hire people with
exceptional talents, abilities, and potential, then create an environment where you can become the best version of yourself and thrive both professionally and personally.
All candidates authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are eligible to apply.
OPEXEngine is an Equal Opportunity Employer