A Social Media Manager is responsible for overseeing a company's interactions with the public by implementing social media platforms' content strategies. Their duties include analyzing engagement data, identifying trends in customer interactions and planning digital campaigns to build community online. Must be comfortable creating content and shooting video and editing to create Reels and other video production content. Understand strategy and implementation of brand quality and voice.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, client direction, and studies).
- Overseeing client interactions with the public by implementing social media platforms' content strategies. Duties include analyzing engagement data, identifying trends in customer interactions and planning digital campaigns to build community online.
- Responsible for setting the strategy for an upcoming product launch, creating a video, analyzing data across platforms, designing viral GIFs, coordinating messaging with PR & Communications, runnings paid advertisements.
- Write clear marketing copy to promote Aurum clients’ products/services. This includes all press releases, blogs, social copy, and landing pages.
- Prepare well-structured drafts and submit work to the correct teams for input and approval.
- Be a subject matter expert on email marketing trends and best practices. In this role, you will lead Newsletter initiatives.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone).
- Update social content as needed for Aurum social media marketing platforms.
- Creating and maintaining client relationships
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
2-5 Years of Experience in Social Media Marketing & Content Creation