Goddess Glitter Mission: Empower and enable beauty entrepreneurs to provide straightforward and impactful transformation with confidence and competence through Goddess Glitter products and certification.
If you are passionate about marketing, messaging, have an eye for style AND connect to our core values of Beauty, Playfulness, Quality, Independence, and Connection…keep reading.
Location: Portland, OR Metro
Compensation: Starts at $30/hour + performance based bonus opportunity
Employment Type: Independent Contractor / 1099 with opportunity to grow into a part time or full time role
Reports to: CEO/Owner
Goddess Glitter is seeking a creative, ambitious, passionate, and authentic Marketing Integrator to join our growing beauty brand at an exciting point in our journey. With 5 years of history behind us, we are now hitting a strong stride and the potential for exponential growth is within reach.
Starting at 10 hours per week, this role offers the opportunity to grow into a part time or full-time position. We are looking for someone who is ready to dive in headfirst, bringing a fresh perspective, a vision for the future, and the ability to execute tasks with precision.
We strongly value inclusiveness and diversity and welcome all to apply. Goddess Glitter is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability.
We seek an individual who is interested in growing with our company; only applicants seeking long-term contract employment, with the ability to grow into a permanent role need apply.
- Your hunger and eagerness to make a meaningful impact are palpable, motivating you to go above and beyond
- Strong pitching skills and experience in building brand partnerships and influencer marketing will be highly valuable in this role
- Your time management skills are sharp, allowing you to effectively balance multiple tasks and commitments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ensuring your messages are persuasive, compelling, and impactful.
- Familiarity with email and newsletter management platforms is a plus, but your ability to quickly adapt to new tools is equally important.
- A creative mindset and a knack for social media will help you swiftly generate engaging content ideas that captivate our audience
- A forward-looking and visionary approach, fueled by a passion for our organization's mission and a desire to drive its future success
- Strong integrator skills, with the ability to execute tasks with precision and handle some aspects of micromanagement to ensure optimal outcomes
- History of collaborative idea generation, hands on creation, and copywriting that converts
Expectations and duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage your time efficiently, using your 10 hours per week to make a meaningful impact on our organization's growth and success.
- Dive into email and newsletter management, ensuring our communications are engaging and reach the right audience.
- Showcase your hunger for social media success by swiftly creating captivating content from start to finish and generating exciting content ideas that resonate with our followers to drive sales.
- Utilize your pitching skills to approach brands and secure valuable partnerships and sponsorships that align with our mission.
- Serve as the integrator, ensuring seamless execution of tasks, and supporting the CEO with some aspects of micromanagement, when needed, to achieve optimal results.
- Collaborate with content creation from start to finish; idea generation, copywriting, filming, and editing
- Analyze data regularly with key performance indicators to help drive decision making
- Actively oversee social media ad management
- Weekly collaborative meetings with CEO as well as other team members, and 2-3 collaborative in person meetings monthly in Portland, OR
Perks and Benefits
- Pay for performance; as initiatives are met periodic reviews of performance and pay along with regular bonus opportunities.
- Opportunity to grow into a part/full time role in the future with added responsibility and oversight.
- Healthy balance of autonomy plus collaboration with the coolest boss ever!
- Flexible hours to complete work, outside of staple weekly meetings.
Audit our Instagram account to share one thing that you would do differently in an email with your interest and resume to email@example.com
To state the above a little less formally -
Hi, Im Kelsea, the owner/CEO. Goddess Glitter continues to gain momentum even with the very limited marketing strategy we currently use. There is so much growth available and its right at my finger tips. I have many ideas for marketing strategy, but I need help implementing them. I'm excited to also find someone who can collaborate with me on the creative process of creating content. This business is fun, selling it is fun, creating content for it is fun, working and growing together will be fun :)
So yea, I need a badass who can sell help me sell the shit out of my products so that we can positively impact the world, and positively impact our bank accounts. Please apply if you're feeling called to. This could be your wild ride.