Job Type: Full-Time, Hourly
Typical Workday: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
Location: On-Site in Greenville, SC 29615
Imagine working for a business that serves customers’ best interests even when it costs the company. Imagine having coworkers who help you move, throw you a baby shower, and challenge you in video games. And imagine finishing each day satisfied by your work and appreciated because of it. All of that is reality at Circuit Board Medics. Our team strives to serve each other and serve our customers with passion, grit, and excellence. Right now we are searching for individuals to join us as we restore what’s broken for our customers.
What We Do
In a world that tends toward replacement, Circuit Board Medics recognizes the value of fixing what is broken. Founded in 2010, Circuit Board Medics (CBM) has cemented its place in the remanufacturing world through high quality work and stellar customer service. CBM specializes in repairing and rebuilding circuitry in automotive and appliance modules. By repairing these components, CBM offers customers an alternative to high cost replacement parts and a timely solution for malfunctioning ovens, refrigerators, cars, trucks, and more.
Who We Want
Our employees embody our values. We take ownership for our work; we are curious, creative, and adaptable; we selflessly put the needs of others above our own. We treat others the way we want to be treated and we challenge each other so that, as iron sharpens iron, we each continue to grow and develop. The ideal CBM candidate has good judgment and is ready to learn. We are searching for those eager to contribute to the work and the culture of our company. In interviews, we evaluate competence and character.
Our Social Media and Creative Content Specialist is responsible for implementing innovative marketing strategies, planning and coordinating marketing initiatives as part of the marketing team, and building brand awareness for both B2C and B2B audiences. A key role of this position is curation, design, and management of social media posts on multiple platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, and LinkedIn.
- Creating relevant, original, informative, and high quality content (reels, videos, images) for appropriate social media platforms to engage the target audience most relevant to the product/brand goal.
- Managing social media posts, ads, audiences, and schedules to maintain a healthy presence.
- Managing email campaigns, audiences, and building funnels using email marketing services.
- Product photography and editing in a timely manner to continually improve our website content.
- Videography of short-form and long-form projects for both in-house and social media use.
- Graphic design of static digital content for social media, company website, email and newsletter usage, as well as printed fliers, postcards, and company t-shirts.
Qualifications And Skills
- 2+ years of hands-on experience on a marketing, sales, or advertising team
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite tools, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, as well as either PremierPro or Final Cut
- 3+ years professional experience in graphic design, photography and editing, and/or videography and editing
- Creative eye for design
- Critical eye for photography and videography shoots
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment without frequent guidance
- Willingness to learn a unique industry
- Ability to handle requests from multiple directions while maintaining quality, pace, and composure
- Thorough knowledge of current social media platforms and trends
- Ability to both collaborate with a team and to work independently
- Strong proof-reading skills and detail-oriented
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Stable Hours
- 401(k) matching
- Adoption benefits
- Continuing education
- Employee discount
- Paid training
- Opportunities for advancement
- Financial planning resources
- Professional development
- Free healthy snacks
- Casual dress code
- Branded clothing allowance
- Game nights
- Social outings
What can you expect during the application process?
- Start by applying online through our website or Indeed. Include a link to your online portfolio on your application.
- Complete two assessments emailed to you with “Circuit Board Medics Application” in the subject line. (You will receive the second email after completing the first assessment.) Please allow up to 30 minutes to complete both assessments.
- Our talent team reviews each completed application within 3 business days. If we are interested in moving forward with your application, you will receive a phone call within 1 week of your completed assessment date.
If you need any help along the way, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Powered by JazzHR