We are looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Manager who can lead both strategy and execution to build our lifecycle program across the customer journey. Here, you have the unique opportunity to help us build a thoughtful and robust lifecycle program from scratch. We have the tools in place (Braze) and a fantastic engineering team that can support these initiatives and help you run fast.
The ideal candidate takes a customer-centric approach to marketing. You aspire to deeply understand our customer, empathize with our customer, and are passionate about finding better ways to serve our customer. You understand that CRM is one of the most important customer touch-points with our brand, and are excited to think about how it can be utilized in service of our members.
This position is remote. We have a small office in San Francisco, and a distributed team nationwide.
- Develop & lead the CRM strategy for all verticals; leveraging email marketing, push, SMS, and in-app messages
- Establish and own the lifecycle roadmap, developing campaigns that support the customer across each phase of their journey – consideration/education, new member onboarding, member engagement, win-back/churn etc.
- Work with our product, data, and engineering teams to design and launch automated campaigns and ensure quality, error-free testing, launch and QA of campaigns
- Manage all list growth initiatives, that help us maximize our reach and nurture prospective customers
- Define our reporting structure and CRM dashboard that unlock visibility internally and at the executive level
- Analyze and track campaign performance, employe a rigorous testing and experimentation mindset, draw insights, and implement changes to that unlock opportunities for growth
- Manage member comms outside of triggered programs ie. support newsletter calendar, go-to-market campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5-8 years experience in CRM & Lifecycle, DTC subscription services or experience in consumer health, wellness & CPG are a plus
- Customer-centric mindset using data & insights to validate intuition and inform daily strategic decision making
- Strong working knowledge of modern CRM platforms; experience with Braze is a plus (others include: Iterable, Klaviyo etc.)
- Great communication skills and a natural ability to work with cross-functional teams
- If outside of Bay Area, comfort working with a distributed team (we have a small office in SF)
- Comfort with analytics – in and out of the native platforms. You are comfortable with Excel, are familiar with BI tools like looker… you know the right questions to ask and how to structure data to answer it
- Nice to have: SQL or HTML proficiency