- 3 Month contract opportunity - W2 (No C2C)
- Compensation: $ 40- $50/hr
- 100% Remote
Intuitive Surgical, in cooperation with our recruitment partner Raise, are hiring. At Intuitive, we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints. As a pioneer in robotic-assisted surgery (RAS), we have been expanding our innovations through technology to help make a difference in the world. For 25 years, human ingenuity has guided our journey to help solve some of healthcare’s most complex challenges.
Join us in making big leaps forward for healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let’s help to advance the world of minimally invasive care.
Primary Function Of Position
We are looking for a contractor to handle administrative and project management tasks for a variety of projects in support of the Executive Communication team.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Updates and maintenance of the team’s internal website (“Executive Communication Content Hub”). Tasks including posting new content, maintaining the site inventory spreadsheet, coordinating semi-annual audits of the site, and drafting monthly Hub recap newsletter.
- Team documentation updates and creation (e.g., 2024 Content Hub “how to” handbook for each page / widget / etc.) (e.g., Cheat Sheet for Editorial Style)
- Support the executive speaking engagement process: content storage for event workflow, update events and projects in Workfront participate in early steps of executive engagement process (“the queue”), create “starter briefs” for handoff to Exec Comm lead, collect and summarize requests for exec engagements for submission to appropriate decision-maker.
- Monitor the team’s inbox for inquiries and triage to appropriate team members.
- Proofread written materials.
- Provide QA reviews for PPT presentations, following guidelines provided by the Brand team
- Pull reports from WorkFront, Unily and Salesforce platforms to create the team’s monthly metrics report in PPT
- Attend weekly staff meetings via Zoom.
- Attend periodic all-hands team meetings in Sunnyvale.
- Update event profiles on the team’s Salesforce calendar
EXECUTIVE COMMUNICATION CONTENT REVIEW / APPROVAL SUPPORT
- Facilitate coordinated exec comm content approval reviews for events with more than 1 speaker.
- Reach out to identified global or regional approval leads with a heads up on needed reviews – how many, purpose, timing.
- Coordinate with Exec Comm lead collect all content for review, create approval review Box folders to share with approvers, send out a consolidated email with content for approval and due date.
- Consolidate all approver feedback into 1 document to share with exec comm.
Skills, Experience, Education, & Training
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a corporate setting, preferably on a communication team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office (required), Box, and related business and communication tools.
- Experience in Salesforce calendaring (helpful).
- Positive, results-driven attitude and a resolve to win.
- Able to manage multiple priorities with flexibility.
- Enjoys problem solving
Please note that this is a contract role providing services to Intuitive through our direct sourcing partner, Raise who manages Intuitive’s Contractor Talent Community. If you are selected for this role, you will be employed by Raise and will not be an employee of Intuitive.
Work With An Award Winning Employer
- Best Places to Work, Glassdoor Employees’ Choice, 2019 (#12 of 100), 2020 (#7 of 100)
- America’s Best Midsized Employers, Forbes, 2019 (#149 of 500)
- Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare, Becker’s Hospital Review, 2019
- Top CEOs, Glassdoor, 2019 (#9 of 100)
Raise and Intuitive are Equal Employment Opportunity Employers. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.