Amick Brown is seeking for an experienced Communication Specialist
for our direct client.
: 6 Months
Estimated pay range
: $ 47- 59 per hour per client contract and candidate skills, experience and work location.
PRIMARY FUNCTION OF POSITION
- We are looking for a contractor to handle administrative and project management tasks for a variety of projects in support of the Executive Communication team.
ADMINISTRATIVE PROJECT SUPPORT
- Updates and maintenance of the team's internal website ("Executive Communication Content Hub").
- Tasks including posting new content, maintaining the site inventory spreadsheet, coordinating semi-annual audits of the site, and drafting monthly Hub recap newsletter.
- Team documentation updates and creation (e.g., 2024 Content Hub "how to" handbook for each page / widget / etc.) (e.g., Cheat Sheet for Editorial Style)
- Support the executive speaking engagement process: content storage for event workflow, update events and projects in Workfront participate in early steps of executive engagement process ("the queue"), create "starter briefs" for handoff to Exec Comm lead, collect and summarize requests for exec engagements for submission to appropriate decision-maker.
- Monitor the team's inbox for inquiries and triage to appropriate team members.
- Proofread written materials.
- Provide QA reviews for PPT presentations, following guidelines provided by the Brand team
- Pull reports from WorkFront, Unily and Salesforce platforms to create the team's monthly metrics report in PPT
- Attend weekly staff meetings via Zoom
- Attend periodic all-hands team meetings in Sunnyvale
- Update event profiles on the team's Salesforce calendar
EXECUTIVE COMMUNICATION CONTENT REVIEW / APPROVAL SUPPORT
- Facilitate coordinated exec comm content approval reviews for events with more than 1 speaker
- Reach out to identified global or regional approval leads with a heads up on needed reviews how many, purpose, timing
- Coordinate with Exec Comm lead collect all content for review, create approval review Box folders to share with approvers, send out a consolidated email with content for approval and due date
- Consolidate all approver feedback into 1 document to share with exec comm
Skills & Experience
Skills, Experience, Education, & Training
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working in a corporate setting, preferably on a communication team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office (required), Box, and related business and communication tools.
- Experience in Salesforce calendaring (helpful).
- Positive, results-driven attitude and a resolve to win.
- Able to manage multiple priorities with flexibility.
- Enjoys problem solving
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off.
- Sick Leave
- Long -Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs