We are bossbabe, a recognized global leader in helping ambitious women entrepreneurs grow their brands and live a freedom-based lifestyle. With a highly successful digital presence of more than 3.5 million followers/subscribers, a prominent podcast, email newsletter and a thriving membership platform, we are thrilled to bring on our next key ingredient on our team: An Online Business Manager.
- Oversee and manage all aspects of business operations from specific project execution management to overarching backend operational support.
- Lead online product delivery for bossbabe, orchestrating team members to deliver the best possible product in market with the highest caliber of customer experience.
- Spearhead projects, such as product launches, affiliate and marketing initiatives, coordinating the team of experts and individual contributors.
- Ensure tech stack and systems are set up to integrate, capture leads, collect data & analytics and deliver digital products seamlessly.
- Supervise small, remote team, providing guidance and support in a management and mentorship capacity.
- Implement process improvements to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Track and manage revenue projections, expenses, profit & loss for the business.
- Free up the CEO by making day-to-day decisions for the team.
- Strategize and implement company organizational policies.
- Create company documents and procedures that enhance communication, and maximize efficiency across the company.
- Ensure quarterly updates of the Playbook and that our SOPs are up to date across departments.
- Oversee the upkeep of virtual office spaces.
- Act as executive project manager, ensuring all active projects and work streams for the business at any point in time are on-track and running efficiently.
- Run point on launches and big initiatives, orchestrating the team and delegating tasks effectively.
- Plan for resource/support needs when needed to deliver on a project outcome.
- Roll up your sleeves and help in setting up launch tech, automations and funnel flows.
- Ensure the team is clear on priorities and tasks to ensure a smooth launch.
- Set up reporting frameworks for incoming lead volume and conversions.
- Ensure affiliates (if applicable) are set up to succeed.
- Manage business software and tech stack, ensuring we are optimized for our needs but cost efficient in how we invest.
- Run quarterly software audits - ensure we are on the right plans and perform monthly reconciliation on charges.
- Ensure company online accounts are secure and up to date with password sharing softwares, organized for FTE and Contractor access.
- Support in the management of contractors, vendors, and/or interns including time-tracking, invoicing and confidentiality.
Accounting Oversight (working with Accounting Team)
- Control company costs, and introducing tactical initiatives to address failed payments, disputes and other losses.
- Monitor invoices, money handling procedures, accounting and bank processes.
- Manage employee expenses, approving and ensuring they are paid on time.
- Ensure contractor & vendor invoices are correct and paid on time.
- Ensure we are getting paid properly on partnership agreements.
- Work as a liaison with affiliate partners to ensure a seamless experience for both parties and that all legal and documentation needs are handled appropriately.
- Track all affiliate partnerships & activity in an organized manner.
- Ensure the collection of all partnership and affiliate monies.
- Review any partnership, guest expert and affiliate program agreements, working with the bossbabe attorney when necessary.
- Take action to defend plagiarism of products and use of our trademarks.
- Ensure regulatory and legal compliance of the company during giveaways and physical events.
- Supervise team in the day-to-day of the business, ensuring everyone is focused on the most important priorities.
- Manage team performance with feedback loops, formal performance reviews and performance improvement plans when needed.
- Ensure all team members have efficient rhythms set that lend to the operational efficiency of the business at large and manage capacity appropriately on an individual basis.
- Problem-solve and unblock the team in the day-to-day as needed.
- Mentor and manage the team as individuals, fostering engagement, growth and retention.
- Evaluate and hire contractors and other support roles, ensuring all documentation is compliant legally and onboarding is smooth for both parties.
- Supervise contractors, ensuring high performance and scope adherence.
- Manage onboarding and offboarding process for team members.
What We’re Looking For:
- Demonstrated experience (5+ years) working in an operations capacity with a 7+ figure online business.
- An extremely resourceful and driven individual who always finds a way to get the desired outcome.
- A strong communicator - this is a highly collaborative role where you will both be managing team priorities as well as sharing results & KPIs.
- Emotional intelligence and savvy with how to work with different people and personalities to maximize results while maintaining a healthy team environment.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to supervise and motivate a team.
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- A highly organized and deadline-driven individual; someone who can ensure execution requirements are met in a fast-moving environment.
- Experience in process improvement initiatives to drive operational excellence.
- Familiarity with our tech stack including Asana, Google, Slack, Active Campaign, ClickFunnels, Webinarjam, Kajabi, Circle.
What’s in it For You:
- A supportive, fun and collaborative workplace where the people truly care about one another and helping each other succeed.
- A fully remote environment where you may be location independent.
- Space to really bring your ideas to the table where you will be heard and valued as a key member of the team.
- A mission that truly helps people; you will see the gratitude from our members, making the work you put in even more rewarding.
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K (US applicants).
To learn more about our company and culture, visit us online!
bossbabe is an equal opportunity employer and works in compliance with both federal and state laws. Qualified candidates will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR