The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and executing our marketing strategy. You will lead our marketing campaigns, evaluate our marketing performance metrics, and collaborate with internal teams. You will have a strong marketing background with excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Build and maintain marketing strategies across all platforms including printed collateral and online presence.
- Develop proposals, qualifications packages, presentations, and other marketing and pursuit-related materials.
- Assist in creating a quarterly company newsletter as directed by the Director of Communications and Engagement and management.
- Manage the company’s social media pages, website, and employee e-store.
- Support planning and coordination of conferences and special events.
- Coordinate with specialized consultants (e.g., photographers, designers, event organizers, etc.).
- Collaborate with project managers, technical experts, and corporate staff to develop and/or acquire necessary proposal and presentation materials.
- Maintain a stock of promotional materials and generate new promotional material ideas.
- Support specific communications initiatives to raise the company’s visibility and position key staff as knowledge leaders.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years' experience in marketing
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills