The Graphic Design Specialist is responsible for creative design and coordinating the printing of marketing materials with an emphasis on higher-level graphic design projects.Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for layout of custom Creation requests in both print and digital format, as well as, responsible for design and coding of HTML e-mails and making financial advisor website edits.
- Ability to routinely meet project deadlines and responsible for knowing and understanding own workload and assignments at all times.
- Layout of monthly and quarterly publications, such as Investment Selector, Wealth Planning Newsletter, and others.
- Strong understanding of and adherence to the Stifel corporate brand, as well as able to explain branding requirements and rules to branch and department associates.
- Communicates with branch and department associates about details surrounding their requests, gathering additional information if necessary.
- Obtains quotes from third-party printers based on project and communicates pricing and options with the ordering individual.
- Understands and follows department workflows and approval processes, with the ability to explain those processes to requestors as needed.
- Attends and participates in department and team meetings as scheduled.
- Stays up to date on latest design trends in both print and digital areas and finds ways to incorporate them into Stifel projects, when appropriate.
Education & Experience
- Highly organized individual, capable of handling large volume of requests and very tight deadlines.
- General knowledge of the rules and regulations governing advertising in the securities industry.
- Must possess or acquire a general understanding of services offered as well as company and department policies and procedures.
- Ability to work as part of a team or individually, depending on project requirements and scope.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and high level of attention to detail.
Licenses & Credentials
- Minimum Required: Associate’s degree in Graphic Design
- Minimum Required: 3 years of design experience
Systems & Technology
- Proficient in HTML
- Proficient in website design, basic knowledge of SEO
- High-level experience in graphic design on iOS platform, using InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Dreamweaver
- Strong and demonstrated Microsoft Office skills, especially Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Established in 1890, Stifel is one of the nation’s leading full-service wealth management and investment banking firms. Stifel serves clients from more than 400 offices across the United States and ranks as the nation’s seventh largest full-service investment firm in terms of number of financial advisors. We are also a leading provider of investment banking services to the middle market, a top-ten municipal bond underwriter, and home to one of the industry’s largest research franchises. In addition our Stifel Bank subsidiary provides a comprehensive range of banking services.
At Stifel we offer an entrepreneurial environment, comprehensive benefits package to include health, dental and vision care, 401k, wellness initiatives, life insurance, and paid time off.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. We continue to monitor the current public health situation and have adjusted our hiring procedures to include virtual recruiting tools that allow us to continue meeting new candidates. We look forward to “virtually” meeting you.
Stifel is an Equal Opportunity Employer