GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. Each month, millions of people visit goodrx.com to find reliable health information and discounts for their healthcare — and we’ve helped people save over $60 billion since 2011. We provide prescription discounts that are accepted at more than 70,000 pharmacies in the U.S., as well as telehealth services including doctor visits and lab tests. Our services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, The New York Times, NBC News, AARP, and many others.
Our goal is to help Americans find convenient and affordable healthcare. We offer solutions for consumers, employers, health plans, and anyone else who shares our desire to provide affordable prescriptions to all Americans.
About The Role
We're in search of a CRM Campaign & Lifecycle Manager to play an important role in managing the CRM program for GoodRx Health, our editorial business. This is a hybrid strategy and hands-on execution role; You will have the opportunity to drive highly impactful and visible results that will have a meaningful impact on our millions of customers.
- Ongoing Campaign Management: Own end-to-end execution of our newsletter portfolio
- Lifecycle Mastery: Design, launch, manage, and refine editorial lifecycle journeys
- Audience Precision: Lead the definition and segmentation of editorial cohorts to ensure we speak to the correct ears
- Monetization Collaboration: Work in tandem with stakeholders and collaborators to capitalize on newsletters via external advertising avenues
- Data-Driven Engagements: Partner with the GoodRx Health team to deploy insightful activation and engagement strategies, anchored by clear objectives and measurable KPIs to enrich our editorial audience’s experience
- Insights and Analysis: Work hand in hand with our BI team on post-campaign analysis, reporting, and engagement KPIs to improve program performance
- Behavioral Insights: Analyze cohort performance, identifying opportunities and understanding the "why" behind customer behavior; develop strategies and testing opportunities to leverage ongoing insights and findings
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on CRM and lifecycle exposure + hands on Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience is a MUST have.
- Proven experience building email campaigns end-to-end (including HTML & CSS development) with an understanding of email marketing best practices
- demonstrated proficiency in crafting lifecycle strategies that drive palpable business results
- Experience conducting A/B tests and turning results into actionable insights that can be socialized and presented across key stakeholders
- Proven experience in co-branded collaborations and partnerships
- A background in editorial marketing will set you apart
- Must be detail-oriented with an eye for overall user experience
- Excellent communication and organization skills
$80,000 - $128,000 a year
Zone A: $96k - $154k
Zone B: $80k - $128k
Zone C: $80k - 128k
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, those in the LGBTQ+ communities, and Veterans to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch - we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved over $60 billion using GoodRx and millions of consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com .