Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Job Type: Contract
Compensation Range: $20 - 24 per hour
We're searching for a talented Marketing Operations Coordinator
to join our client's dynamic team and play a pivotal role in optimizing marketing campaigns and activities.
In this role, you will partner with members of the Marketing and Corporate Affairs (MCA) Operations team to execute key activities to support the operational objectives of the Marketing and Corporate Affairs department. You will assist with operational processes to support everyday business functions of the Marketing and Corporate Affairs department, and will support a variety of operational activities including, but not limited to resourcing, compliance, vendor partnerships, and project management.
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented and highly organized individual with a passion for marketing and a knack for streamlining processes, and must be able to balance the execution of tactical needs while also assisting with and leading small projects.
- Assist with documentation of vendor contracts, including payment schedules.
- Plan, organize, and execute small projects on daily/weekly basis.
- Own business as usual processes for resource planning, such as maintaining updated department rosters, org charts, and distribution lists.
- Support execution of the ethics and compliance function of the department by assisting with assignment of new colleague trainings for Division and Facility colleagues.
- Collaborate with other Marketing colleagues to assist with department-wide events and special events for leadership.
- Manage department space planning needs by updating database as needed, ordering new nameplates, assisting with small team moves.
- Assist with execution of bi-monthly Newsletter.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with high proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel.
- Service-oriented with a strong willingness to proactively solve issues.
- Ability to be flexible and capable of operating in a fast-paced working environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, efficient, and self-starting.
- Excellent time management, organizational skills, and the ability to manage upwards.
- Comfortable working with diverse teams.
- Microsoft Office
- Creative Briefs
- Project Coordinator
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Cella's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Cella representative for more information.