· This role requires an energetic, dedicated, and detail-oriented person who can manage multiple tasks.
· This individual will assist with marketing/communications tasks including, but not limited to: writing and editing, social media content development, SEO techniques, and other administrative support tasks as assigned.
Principle End Results:
· Assist in planning, writing, and managing e-blasts, newsletters, and press releases
· Update and maintain ADFORS social media presence, including monitoring, posting, scheduling and reporting, while providing creative input
· Assist in the management of website SEO and content development
· Support the marketing team and assist with activities as assigned
· Newsletter production and social media content creation
Background and Skills:
· Incumbent must be enrolled in a 4-year degree-granting institution studying communications or marketing, or be a recent graduate
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must
· Aptitude with various social media platforms as well as the data tracking tools associated with them
· Understanding of SEO techniques and best practices