At Kelly® Professional & Industrial, we’re passionate about helping you find a job that works for you. If you ask us, this job looks pretty great.
We are seeking a Marketing Communications Associate for a Manufacturing Company based in Amherst, NY!
Schedule: Monday-Friday, Standard Business Hours- PART TIME 20-25 hrs/week (Can be HYBRID after trained)
Location: Amherst, NY
Duration: 3 Months
This role requires an energetic, dedicated and detail-oriented person who can manage multiple tasks. This individual will assist with marketing/communications tasks including, but not limited to: writing and editing, social media content development, SEO techniques and other administrative support tasks as assigned.
Principle End Results
• Assist in planning, writing and managing e-blasts, newsletters and press releases
• Update and maintain ADFORS social media presence, including monitoring, posting, scheduling and reporting, while providing creative input
• Assist in the management of website SEO and content development
• Support marketing team and assist with activities as assigned
Key measures of the role
• newsletter production and social media content creation
• Incumbent must be enrolled in a 4-year degree granting institution studying communications or marketing, or be a recent graduate
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills is a must
• Aptitude with various social media platforms as well as the data tracking tools associated with them
• Understanding of SEO techniques and best practice