Diadora has been in the market for over 70 years and has helped write some of the greatest stories in the history of sport.
Located in the footwear district of Montebelluna, internationally renowned for expertly crafted sports shoes and home to some exceptional niche products, it has made craftsmanship, innovation and authenticity the key values at the heart of its sports and lifestyle collections.
Today, Diadora is present in more than 60 markets worldwide and continues to expand thanks to a vast array of cutting-edge performance-focused products, with its running, football and tennis lines and fashion products, with its premium Heritage and Sportswear lines.
The ideal candidate, based in Philadelphia HQ, who reports directly to the Marketing Specialist US, will be in charge of the following activities:
- Field Operations: Travel to brand events and manage logistics and execution of trade marketing initiatives at locations such as Colorado, Texas, Utah and Italy. Coordinate shipping, travel, and vendor logistics and scheduling in collaboration with coordinator.
- Content management: Communicate with sales team, key partners and retailers to distribute art and brand assets. Monitor engagement and customer needs on retailer content library and educational platforms. Own retailer newsletter distribution channel, by planning, building and executing bi-weekly sends of content, stories and updates to US partners to maximize engagement.
- Operations: Manage payment process between supplier and finance department. Streamline global and national marketing calendars to communicate initiatives with sales team. Create weekly recaps to present to national team and monthly recap decks to share with global team.
- Sports Marketing: Send gear to Diadora athletes across sports: running, soccer, and tennis. Monitor and track athlete competition schedules, results and updates daily. Scout and research future sport ambassadors.
- Innovation and Development: Research trends in sport performance and athletics. Collaborate with marketing coordinator on opportunities to differentiate within brand and sport.
Skills & Experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Previous internship or full-time experience in a related field.
- Strong written and interpersonal skills; team-oriented.
- Meticulous attention to details.
- Ability to travel
- Organization and taking initiative comes naturally to you, and you have had experience handling numerous responsibilities across multiple projects.
- Passionate about athletics.
- Playing a role in the future of sport excites you.
- Eager and enthusiastic to learn.
Why work with us?
This is an incredible opportunity to become part of a dynamic company that will spark interest, inspire and offer an extraordinary experience in sports and lifestyle through its passion and technological innovation and the pinnacle of traditional craftsmanship. You will get the opportunity to learn, think and grow, while expressing your personality and talent.
We firmly believe that diversity in all its forms – gender, colour, age, race, nationality, culture, religious belief, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability – enriches the workplace. This is why we strive to create a diverse workforce.
As an equal opportunities employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.