Grow your career with a growing organization
Whether they’re helping people reach their long-term financial goals or providing personal wealth management strategies, every associate contributes to changing the lives of those we serve for the better. When it comes to job satisfaction, that’s hard to beat. And from a personal satisfaction perspective, you’ll enjoy the freedom to support causes that matter to you and experience a truly inclusive work environment. Your future starts now.
This Marketing Business Analyst gathers, formulates, defines, and documents data, functional, technical, and QA requirements for various website projects. This role collects requirements and prepares detailed specifications for applications that will be developed, maintained, and delivered to elevate our digital strategy, offering a compelling, personalized experience to plan sponsors, advisors, plan participants and individuals with retail choice. Additionally, the Marketing Business Analyst will organize application testing to ensure delivery meets business, budgetary, and end-user expectations. May lead projects of smaller scope or manage portions of larger projects.
What You Will Do
- Partner with the EPW business and development teams to review priorities and understand assigned digital deliverables.
- Work alongside business and development teams to define digital deliverables by gathering, analyzing, and documenting requirements.
- Collaborate with various development teams on test planning to identify test data requirements and/or scenarios.
- May collaborate with UX/UI team to create user-interface wireframes/mockups.
- Partner with QA and development teams to further decompose and determine final "development ready" business, technical, and design requirements.
- Acts as the daily liaison between business stakeholders and development teams, troubleshooting and answering questions as needed, following up on outstanding issues that block development.
What You Will Bring
- Minimum 3-5 years’ work experience as a business analyst in a complex, highly visible environment.
- Experience using JIRA in Agile, and/or iterative development methodologies.
- Deep working knowledge of Drupal or other content management systems.
- Strong technical skills with the ability to translate business needs into technical documentation and direction.
- Demonstrated experience partnering with website development teams
What Will Set You Apart
- Possess strong innovative and creative thinking balanced with pragmatism and be able to communicate with business leaders, product owners, project managers, data scientists, application developers and UX designers.
- Prior experience working in an Agile environment with Scrum Masters and QA
What We Offer You
We offer an array of diverse and inclusive benefits regardless of where you are in your career. We believe that providing our employees with the means to lead healthy balanced lives results in the best possible work performance.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Retirement savings – 401(k) plan with generous company matching contributions (up to 6%), financial advisory services, potential company discretionary contribution, and a broad investment lineup
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250/year
- Business-casual environment that includes the option to wear jeans
- Generous paid time off upon hire – including a paid time off program plus ten paid company holidays and three floating holidays each calendar year
- Paid volunteer time — 16 hours per calendar year
- Leave of absence programs – including paid parental leave, paid short- and long-term disability, and Family and Medical Leave (FMLA)
- Business Resource Groups (BRGs) - internal networks that rally around common interest, experiences and identities such as race, ethnicity, gender, ability, military status and sexual orientation. BRGs play a vital role in educating and engaging our people and advancing our business priorities.
Base Salary Range
$68,000.00 - $96,050.00
The salary range above shows the typical minimum to maximum base salary range for this position in the location listed. Non-sales positions have the opportunity to participate in a bonus program. Sales positions are eligible for sales incentives, and in some instances a bonus plan, whereby total compensation may far exceed base salary depending on individual performance. Actual compensation offered may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, licensure requirements and/or skill level and will be finalized at the time of offer.
Equal opportunity employer
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age (40 and over), race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, religion, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable state or local law.
***For remote and hybrid positions you will be required to provide reliable high-speed internet with a wired connection as well as a place in your home to work with limited disruption. You must have reliable connectivity from an internet service provider that is fiber, cable or DSL internet. Other necessary computer equipment, will be provided. You may be required to work in the office if you do not have an adequate home work environment and the required internet connection.***
Want the latest money news and views shaping how we live, work and play? Sign up for Empower’s free newsletter and check out The Currency.