As a Marketing Coordinator at Concrete Strategies, you will be a key player in the execution of our marketing strategies. Your role will involve coordinating various marketing activities, creating compelling content, assisting in event coordination, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to enhance our brand's visibility and reputation within the construction sector.
Social Media and Online Presence Management
- Coordinate and manage the company's digital presence, including website updates, social media accounts, and online directories.
- Create, curate, and schedule compelling content across all relevant social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other relevant online avenues.
- Collaborate with project managers and field teams to gather content and updates for social media and marketing materials, highlighting project successes and milestones.
- Engage with the online community by responding to comments, messages, and inquiries in a timely and authentic manner.
- Monitor and manage the social media content calendar to ensure a consistent posting schedule and a balanced mix of content types.
- Report on the effectiveness of social media initiatives to key stakeholders.
- Stay up-to-date with industry best practices, algorithm changes, and emerging trends in social media marketing.
Internal Marketing Communications
- Manage internal communications to keep employees informed about marketing initiatives and updates.
· Collaborate with various departments to gather and update content for the company intranet, ensuring accurate and timely information sharing.
· Create engaging and informative content for the company's monthly newsletter, highlighting key achievements, important updates, and upcoming events, and distribute it to employees in a timely manner.
· Develop and maintain accurate employee seating and organizational charts, reflecting changes in staffing, team structures, and reporting relationships, to facilitate efficient company-wide communication.
Marketing Collateral Management
- Create, edit, and proofread marketing materials, including brochures and presentations, ensuring accuracy and alignment with company branding.
- Assist in the creation of sales books, proposals, qualification packages, and bid documents for potential construction projects.
- Develop and maintain employee resumes and project profile sheets used to bid projects.
- Collaborate with recruiting and other teams to increase employer brand by assisting with job description development, recruiting brochures, etc.
- Management, development, and maintenance of marketing files and databases including project sheets, marketing collateral, staff resumes, and project photography.
Event Coordination, Research & Other Duties
- Support the planning and execution of industry events, trade shows, and client presentations.
- Conduct market research to identify trends, competitors, and potential opportunities for business growth.
- Maintain and update the company's customer relationship management (CRM) system with accurate and relevant information.
- Acquire photography of completed projects, including coordinating with a professional photographer, taking photos on the project site and minor photo editing.
- Liaise with colleagues in Business Development.
- Conduct thorough research to identify potential award opportunities and community sponsorship programs relevant to the organization's mission and goals.
- Establish and maintain effective and collaborative working relationship with senior management.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or a related field is preferred.
- Previous experience in marketing, preferably within the construction or A/E/C industry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, and other relevant marketing tools.
- Familiarity with website content management systems and social media platforms.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple requests.
- Ability to guide others in the firm on the appropriate use of marketing tools and systems.
- Highly organized and capable of managing multiple projects and deadlines.
- Knowledge of construction terminology and processes is a plus.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills to generate effective marketing strategies.
- A positive attitude, adaptability, and a willingness to learn and grow.
- Strong interpersonal skills for effective collaboration with various teams and stakeholders.
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company hires individuals on the basis of their qualifications and ability to complete the essential requirements and responsibilities of the job to be filled. It is our policy to grant equal employment opportunities to qualified persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, religion, pregnancy, parental status, marital status, age, veterans’ or military status, regardless of how discharged, or physical or mental handicap or disability, genetic information, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The Company will provide equal opportunities in employment and take affirmative action as necessary in all aspects of the employment relationship, including without limitation, recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, working conditions, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment. All employment decisions are made based on availability, qualifications, ability, merit and/or other legitimate factors consistent with principles of equal employment.