Endeavor is the world’s foremost community of high-growth entrepreneurs. With offices in 30+ countries around the world, our 1,500+ entrepreneurs include over 50 unicorns that rely on Endeavor’s unparalleled network of peers and mentors to solve their toughest challenges.
Endeavor seeks a dynamic, self-starting and creative professional to join its operations in Miami, as a Marketing & Communications Intern. As a part-time intern in the Miami's Marketing team, you will support the operation and execution of our Marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas.
- Monitor social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Contribute to the creation of email campaigns and newsletter content.
- Execute a social media plan and create content using an editorial calendar.
- Assist in the collection of marketing campaign data for reporting.
- Prepare and execute content strategy for blog posts alongside the marketing team.
- Develop ideas to further position Endeavor Miami’s Managing Director as a thought leader.
- Help with the planning and hosting of in-person and virtual events.
- Maintain, update, and improve Endeavor Miami’s website and Campus site.
- Prepare materials such as manuals, summaries and outlines.
- Support with ad hoc projects as needed.
- Student in senior or junior year completing an undergraduate degree (expected graduation: Spring 2023, Dec 2023 or Spring 2024) in Marketing, Communications, Design, Business Administration, or a similar field.
- Familiarity with social media platforms - LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, etc. - and experience building communities (WordPress, Squarespace, etc.)
- Web and social media savvy.
- Experience with editing and design tools such as Canva, Indesign, Illustrator or Photoshop.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Strong excitement for the art and power of storytelling, always on the lookout for carving storytelling insights and novel narrative formats to inspire and change behavior. You are able to translate data, narratives, and institutional communications into creative stories and concepts - coming to life using blog, audio, video, and graphic design.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, proficiency in Spanish is a plus.
- Strong computer software proficiency in Google Drive Suite or Microsoft Office Suite. Experience with Salesforce and Notion is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented profile.
- Solid interpersonal skills and comfortable working in a team.
- Exceptional project management skills.
- Agile, able to process instructions quickly and work independently without constant supervision.
- Highly motivated, focused, creative, flexible, and able to balance multiple tasks.
- High organizational skills: Owning a variety of projects in a small team makes organizational skills key to delivering results.
- Resourceful, dynamic and adaptable.
- Passionate about entrepreneurship and in being a part of growing startup ecosystems.
- Interested in Miami's entrepreneurial, economic, tech, and business trends.
- Possesses a growth mindset with a strong ability in speedy operational execution.
- Based in Miami
Who You Are
Endeavor is a values driven organization. We are looking for someone, who embodies...
- Entrepreneur First: You are someone who passionately believes in the power of high-impact entrepreneurs to change the world for the better. You care about our mission.
- Go Big: Your curiosity drives you to dream (and execute!) big. You are a self-starter, who will roll up your sleeves to take our office to the next level.
- Network of Trust: You can naturally build trust with anybody, from CTOs of cutting-edge startups to CEOs of established ventures.
- Pay It Forward: You have a service-oriented attitude, who asks “What can I do?” before asking “What can I get?”
- One Endeavor: You thrive on working with colleagues in over 30 different countries around the world. You are collaborative and a bridge builder.
- Always Agile: You understand that it's the planning, not the plans, that matter and therefore isn't deterred by pivots or evolutions.
- Work closely with 500+ of the smartest, friendliest, ambitious teammates in 30+ countries around the world
- Dynamic work environment in a highly qualified team
- Access to high-impact entrepreneurs and corporate executives
- Extensive development opportunities
- Opportunity to have an impact on the developing local entrepreneurship ecosystem