Why join us
Brex empowers the next generation of businesses with an integrated corporate card and spend management software. We make it easy for our customers to manage every aspect of spending and empower their employees to make better financial decisions from anywhere they live or work. Brex proudly serves tens of thousands of growing businesses, from early-stage startups to enterprise leaders.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
What You’ll Do
Brex’s Enablement team is looking for an organized team player to lead content and coordination efforts for the high growth Go to Market Team.
The person we are looking for is diligent, forward thinking, and would be excited to streamline many moving parts. They will collaborate across teams and departments and be critical to the scale and development of the Enablement Team and GTM Organization as a whole.
This person will oversee coordination of many ongoing initiatives including monthly new hire cohorts and standalone training sessions across multiple teams. They will also be responsible for creating content to enhance and reinforce crucial messages and trainings in the form of Google Slides presentations, internal newsletters, LMS trainings, and videos.
You will thrive in this role if you have an interest in pursuing a leadership role in Revenue, Go to Market, or Marketing, and are looking for fundamental skills to understand and impact scalability at a high growth, fast paced organization.
Content Creation & Management
- Create Enablement collateral including slide decks, newsletters, and briefs
- Develop and manage an Enablement Wiki in a Confluence-style environment to house all content in a logical and scalable way
- Implement strategies for organizing all Enablement collateral, transforming it into a one-stop shop for all content-related needs including New Hire material, ongoing skills trainings, product launches, and more.
Training & Enablement Coordination
- Coordinate recurring enablement initiatives including New Hire Onboarding, skills and competency trainings, and product curriculum for all GTM departments and teams
- Work directly with each member of the Enablement Team and cross functionally with GTM Leadership Team and Product / Product Marketing to execute training initiatives
OKR - What they're actually doing day to day - internal facing
- Uplevel and maintain internal comms
- Rethink Newsletter and track engagement
- GTM Training Calendar + Brex Academy Calendar
- Produce assets to complement key messages and trainings the Enablement team is disseminating
- This will include translating ideas and outlines to presentations and/or e-learning lessons
- Develop a strategy / process to organize all Enablement collateral
- This will eventually become the Enablement Wiki and be the one stop shop for all content, recordings, schedules, etc.
- Ensure Gong call library stays up to date
- Increase and maintain Guru Trust Score to 100%
- Coordinate recurring live and virtual sessions for 1 new hire cohort /month and ongoing trainings.
- This will require upkeep of Monday.com schedule, ownership of GTM Enablement and Brex Academy calendars, and assistance with Workramp grading and follow ups.
- This person will assist in ongoing communication with session leaders
- This person will maintain regular production and audits of guru cards to correspond with each training and new hire class
- 1+ years in a GTM role
- Fluency in Google Suite
- Experience or willingness to learn Confluence-like content management systems and Monday.com.
- Extremely detail oriented and organized, with a strong ability to manage and categorize content.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of content organization and management
- Willingness to be agile and work cross functionally
- A proactive approach to content strategy, reflecting a keen understanding of how to use content management systems to enhance internal communication and collaboration.
- Strong writing skills (internal communication, DACIs)
Nice to have
- Experience in Graphic Design or multimedia development (videos, decks, one pagers)
Please be aware, job-seekers may be at risk of targeting by malicious actors looking for personal data. Brex recruiters will only reach out via LinkedIn or email with a brex.com domain. Any outreach claiming to be from Brex via other sources should be ignored.