To accelerate our external presence and employee engagement, we are looking for a highly proactive VP, Marketing Communications & Culture. Reporting into Publicis Media’s SVP Communications with a dotted line into Publicis Collective’s Chief Integration Officer, this individual will establish the overarching brand story to be extended across internal and external channels, refine critical executive leadership communications and drive meaningful company culture initiatives. With support from Publicis Media’s communications infrastructure, the VP, Marketing Communications will also drive strategy and execution for industry awards, analyst relations opportunities, media and speaking opportunities, and owned social media.
To be successful in this role, the right candidate will be a powerhouse at managing executive relationships with diplomacy, while demonstrating consistent proactivity and responsiveness (innate strategic thinking and speed is key!).
Significant experience within the marketing/media/advertising/agency industry is required.
- Develop and drive brand marketing, in partnership with Publicis Collective’s Chief Executive Officer, Integration teams and executive leadership, collaborating regularly with Publicis Media and the broader Publicis Groupe communications team
- Define brand story to enhance the reputation and visibility of the Publicis Collective brand with current clients, prospective clients, industry peers, current employees and potential recruits, among others
- Aid with the writing, editing, and proofing of key client facing documents and deliverables including RFI/RFP responses.
- Advance internal culture initiatives to build and unify an impactful employee culture
- Develop, define and execute Publicis Collective’s Chief Executive Officer leadership communications, leveraging existing and emerging channels
- Develop strategy and execute company visibility efforts, including media pitches, analyst research/reports, awards submissions, thought leadership content, social media posts and more, in partnership with Publicis Media SVP, Communications
- Partner with Talent and DE&I leads on frequent internal and external communications and initiatives to foster a culture of belonging and inclusion
- Proactively collaborate with executive leadership, Groupe and Publicis Media communications on critical and crisis communications
- Take ownership of strategizing and leading key agencywide communications, such as distributing a regular agency newsletter to ensure all employees feel informed and engaged
- Help set the tone of the agency through communications that align with the company’s mission and values
- 12+ years of relevant experience, including at least 5 years of experience in the marketing/media/advertising/agency industry
- Demonstration of diplomacy and relationship building across senior levels of organization; highly collaborative
- Ability to craft succinct, effective long and short-form written communications
- Self-starter and highly proactive with a focus on activity impact
- Solutions-oriented and able to navigate through ambiguity where required
Compensation Range: $143,000 - $225,000 annually. This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. For this role, the Company will offer medical coverage, dental, vision, disability, 401k, and paid time off.