As the Senior Specialist of Digital Internal Communication, your role is to develop and implement a broad range of compelling digital, graphic, interactive, multi-media and internal communication products and plans to support and advance our AGS strategy, priorities and initiatives.
With a goal to drive engagement, interest, buy-in and information awareness to our internal team, you will own and leverage various digital channels and tools – including the intranet, e-newsletter and many others – to ensure efficient and engaging information flow. Your focus will be on designing products that inform, align and motivate our global team across all levels, teams and regions. You will also serve as a center of excellence, providing guidance and best practices on digital internal communications technologies and standards, and supporting special projects, initiatives and campaigns.
Develop Digital Communication Strategies
- Collaborate with the Communications team and stakeholders to understand communication needs and objectives.
- Identify creative, out-of-the-box ways to engage and capture opportunities that align with priorities and goals
- Design and implement comprehensive communication strategies aligned with organizational goals and projects.
- Identify target audiences and tailor messaging accordingly.
- Determine appropriate digital communication channels and tools for maximum reach and impact.
Manage Communication Channels & Technologies
- Oversee and maintain internal communication platforms (intranet, collaboration tools, etc.).
- Manage and curate digital/communications content, ensuring accuracy, consistency, and relevance.
- Develop and distribute weekly e-newsletter and other digital content/communications.
- Monitor channel performance and engagement, utilizing analytics to improve effectiveness.
- Capture, collect and maintain a library of AGS photos/videos.
Digital Content Creation and Storytelling
- Create compelling written, visual and multimedia content – including videos, photos and other modalities – for internal communications.
- Craft engaging stories, articles, presentations, and videos to convey key messages.
- Ensure content is aligned with AGS brand guidelines, tone of voice and organizational culture.
Change Management and Employee Engagement
- Support change management needs/initiatives by creating impactful, attention-grabbing and informative digital/visual communication materials.
- Help AGS team members understand and embrace organizational changes through effective digital messaging complements in alignment with the Prosci method of CM.
Measurement and Evaluation
- Establish metrics and KPIs to measure the effectiveness of internal communication efforts.
- Support the creation and analysis of surveys, feedback sessions and other methods to gather insights.
- Analyze data and provide actionable recommendations for improving communication strategies.
- Stay updated on industry trends and best practices in digital internal communication.Qualifications
· A college graduate possessing 2- 4 years of related work experience (communication, strategy, graphic design, writing and photography preferred)
· Out-of-the-box mindset to propose innovative and experiential digital strategies.
· Familiarity with digital trends, engagement strategies and best practices.
· A passion for thinking differently, collaboration and relationship-building.
· Outstanding interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively in a team environment, handle internal clients with tact and diplomacy, and maintain composure and production quality under deadline pressure with multiple priorities.
· Experience partnering on communication initiatives with mid-level executives/functional leaders.
· Excellent writing, editing, design, photography and proofreading skills.
· Technology savvy with proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint; experience using web content management software ideal; proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (esp. InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
· Strong attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
· Ability to understand complex business information and effectively communicate key messages to and on behalf of all levels of business management and staff; Understand effective messaging to an audience.
· Ability to think strategically and execute tactically.
· Comfortable in a fast-paced environment that values creativity, self-motivation, candor, initiative, reliability and accountability.Additional Information
At AGS, we recognize our people are our strength. We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans) and consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law. We value our people, their varying perspectives and are committed to fostering an environment where they can bring their whole selves to work.