Part-time Employee/ 32 Hours Per Week
Integrity Management Services, Inc. (IntegrityM) is an award-winning, women-owned small business specializing in assisting government and commercial clients in compliance and program integrity efforts, including the prevention and detection of fraud, waste and abuse in government programs. Results are achieved through data analytics, technology solutions, audit, investigation, and medical review.
At IntegrityM, we offer a culture of opportunity, recognition, collaboration, and supporting our community. We thrive off of these fundamental elements that make IntegrityM a great place to work. Our small, flexible workplace offers an exceptional quality of life and promotes corporate-driven sustainability. We deliver creative solutions that exceed goals and foster a dynamic, idea-driven environment that nurtures our employees’ professional development. Large company perks…Small company feel!
We are now seeking an Education/Outreach Coordinator to join our team.
- Assists with beneficiary, provider, and stakeholder outreach and education services
- Prepares and presents training presentations to internal and external individuals
- Serves as a subject matter expert in Medicare and Medicaid to stakeholders
- Provides assistance with the development and submission of fraud alerts and program vulnerability reports to CMS
- Performs quality assurance (QA) by reviewing auditor/investigator case notes
- Assists with preparation of a quarterly newsletter distributed to stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience with Medicare and Medicaid that demonstrates broad knowledge of both programs. Experience with or knowledge of more than one Medicaid program is a plus
- Experience with outreach/coordination with a variety of stakeholders, preparing and delivering training presentations, and acting as subject matter on Medicare and Medicaid
- Prior work experience on a Unified Program Integrity Contractor (UPIC) and/or Zone Program Integrity Contractor (ZPIC) contract is a plus
- Knowledge of or experience with medical review, audits, or investigations is a plus
IntegrityM is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, and gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.