Russel Tobin and associates is looking for Communications Software in Palm Beach Gardens, FL for one of its fortune Client. Apply today for an early consideration or connect with me at 612 235 7785
Job Title: Senior Communications Manager
Location: Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Duration: 12 Months (With possible extension)
Shift: Standard Shift, Monday to Friday.
Pay Rate: $30/hr - $34/hr.
Please provide writing samples that include copy and graphics and communication plan. Submit a brief answer to the following questions:
- What are your values?
- Why are you interested in this position?
- What do you love the most about some past working experiences, i.e., what type of working situations do you thrive in?
- What do you like least about some past working experiences, i.e., what type of roles do you prefer to avoid?
- Develop communication strategies to facilitate company growth and continuous improvement.
- Create innovative communication solutions for internal and external stakeholders aligned with business strategies.
- Ensure efficient implementation of activities within designated deadlines.
Job Specific Requirements:
- Seek an experienced communications professional for the Engineering & Technology team.
- Ideal candidate: passionate storyteller, collaborative team player, self-starter.
- Focus on delivering work that supports business goals and shapes company communication to global audiences.
- Responsible for messaging innovation, sustainability to ~55,000 employees, and external stakeholders.
- Strong communication, copywriting, and project management skills required.
- Ability to simplify complex issues for easy comprehension.
- Positive attitude, trusted by colleagues and external parties.
- Detail-oriented and organized, excelling in global corporate communication.
- Reports to Associate Director, Office of the CTO and Technology Communications.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Public Relations, English, Journalism, or related field.
- 7+ years of global communication experience with an excellent portfolio.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, project, and time management skills.
- Experience interacting with executives and making recommendations.
- Self-starter who excels under deadlines while handling multiple projects.
- Problem-solver with a positive attitude and sound judgment.
- Proficiency in design, photo, video-editing, Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop.
- Prosci Change Management Practitioner.
- AP Style writing experience.
- Manage channels engaging 5,500+ global engineering employees (newsletter, Town Hall, executive calls, SharePoint site).
- Execute internal and external communications highlighting engineering priorities and successes.
- Plan and implement integrated communication campaigns for events and program rollouts.
- Ensure simple, cohesive, targeted, and engaging communications.
- Develop conversational and visual communication.
- Maintain accurate employee distribution lists.
- Track metrics and provide engagement recommendations.
- Support executive presentation development.
- Cultivate relationships with executives and key stakeholders.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION:
- Lead Engineering’s global awards program.
- Support planning, coordination, and execution of workshops, meetings, and events.