At Reclaim Integrative Dentistry & Implant Center, we believe everyone deserves a smile they love, teeth that function properly and painlessly, and the ability to sleep and breathe naturally. Our mission is to provide life-changing, advanced, and compassionate dental care focused on finding well-being and vitality through healing and transformation. We’re a small team with big dreams working to build something with impact far beyond our walls. After spending our first year in practice focused on laying our foundation, we’re in need of a team member who can grasp our vision and effectively put it in front of people.
The goal of the Marketing Coordinator position is to increase brand awareness and drive patients to the practice, so that more people have the opportunity to reclaim their health and vitality through our unique services and collaborations.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Write copy and create content for social media, print materials, and educational materials for multiple audiences including prospective and current patients as well as dental professionals
- Work with current marketing consultants to coordinate SEO, Google ads, campaign planning & execution, local search, lead generation, etc.
Duties to grow into:
- Assist with event planning, branding, marketing, and execution
- Build and maintain relationships within our provider network
- Produce a quarterly newsletter for providers
Minimum Skills & Requirements:
- Proven experience in a Marketing Coordinator or similar role
- Complete digital literacy and command of social media platforms
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing strategies, tools, and systems
- Experience with creating audience personas, monitoring feedback, A/B testing, etc.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and platform(s)
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Effective task management
- Collaborative mindset
- Degree in Marketing or relevant field or 3+ years of experience
- Demonstrated experience with project & task management tools such as Asana, Monday, Zoho CRM/Projects, etc.
- Familiarity with dental or health care spaces and handling of Protected Health Information
Our ideal candidate embodies all of the above and is passionate, curious, innovative, and tactful, holding high standards while working methodically and efficiently. This role has ample room for growth and opportunity, and we’re looking for someone that is truly excited about what we're doing and could see themselves being part of our team long-term. If you feel you fit this description, please apply!
This position will require at least 2-3 days per week in-office to truly understand who we are and what we do and create content. While full-time at up to $27/hr to start is preferred, we are more than willing to consider part-time or contract work with negotiable pay for the right candidate.
Reclaim Dentistry is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.