POSITION: DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
FLSA DESIGNATION: EXEMPT
POSITION REPORTS TO: DIRECTOR OF MARKETING
SALARY RANGE: $75,000-80,000 PER YEAR
The Marketing Manager develops and manages the image and tone of Harry's Table by Cipriani and some other Cipriani brand initiatives with the final goal of increasing brand recognition in the market, promoting products, events, and acquiring customers. The Marketing Manager adheres to all company and department procedures, policies, expectations, and quality standards.
- Planning and execution of all web updates, SEO/SEM analysis and implementation, database marketing, email design and implementation, social media strategy and outreach, graphic design, and display advertising campaigns.
- Working with other department heads and staff to discuss plans and marketing strategies
- Staying current with emerging opportunities in the digital marketing world.
- Overseeing and management of all contests, giveaways, influencers and delivery platforms.
- Developing a digital marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Building of a social media calendar (inclusive of working with company photographer to gather content needed)
- Managing of incoming messages on all social media platforms and review websites.
- Collaborates with PR, and operations teams to streamline messaging and ensure content nicely aligns with business initiatives and partners.
- Creates digital flyers, menu layouts and updates, newsletter, or other needed collateral on Adobe Suite, Canva or other tools.
- Bachelor’s degree required (Marketing or relevant field)
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing/marketing or advertising position
- Copywriting skills, ability to write concisely and effectively in multiple styles
- Knowledge of various digital marketing tools like Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office, MailChimp, Google Analytics, Social Media and Canva.
- Excellent analytical and writing skills and confidence in data management required, with keen attention to details.
- Comprehensive communication, organizational, problem-solving, motivation, and team-building skills.
- Experience in luxury market a plus
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- The ability to communicate clear directions to nearby local attractions, facilities, and services.
- The ability to perform tasks requiring bending, stooping, kneeling, and walking.
- Auditory and visual abilities to observe and detect signs of emergency situations.
Powered by JazzHR