Southwest International Trucks
is hiring a detail orientated Entry-Level Marketing Specialist in Dallas, Texas
with a growth mindset. The Entry-Level Marketing Specialist
will be on-site 100% of the time
with access to full benefits and company incentives.
Entry-Level Marketing Specialist Job Responsibilities
- Strategize, develop, and implement innovative marketing and promotional campaigns as well as traditional campaigns (billboards, radio, trade magazines, etc).
- Visits and gets to know managers at all locations across DFW to accurately strategize a marketing plan.
- Establish and build dealership brands; cross-selling vital dealership offerings for multiple locations.
- Attends Trade Shows and customer events/training including advertising, scheduling, preparation, and follow-up on customer prospects.
- Develops, executes, and maintains a social media program to stimulate traffic, brand awareness and create buzz.
- Manage use of CRM tool and coordinate development and maintenance of the customer database.
- Measurement of marketing effectiveness (traffic, leads, sales) utilizing KPI’s (key performance indicators)
- Design and distribute monthly and quarterly flyers, customer calendars, product literature, employee newsletter, direct mail, invoice inserts, sales blitzes etc.
- Manage company website content, search engine optimization and search engine advertising.
- Develop and execute customer email campaigns for new products, promotions, and events.
- Direct and monitor customer feedback survey and response program.
- Coordinate charitable giving.
- Develop and manage dealer marketing budget.
- Plan and execute all customer receptions and events, company lunches, employee events, and meetings.
- Harmonizes with department managers to create and maintain effective and attractive displays within their department and dealership signage.
- Develop scripts for Dealer-led telemarketing efforts, on-hold messages, after-hours, and holidays.
- Works directly with vendors, manufacturers, and co-op funds to obtain competitive bids for all marketing materials and branded merchandise.
- Grows customer leads database via various avenues of research (i.e., website mining, purchasing customer lists, etc.)
- Performs any special assignments and duties required by Management
Entry-Level Marketing Specialist Requirements
- MUST HAVE A DEGREE IN MARKETING OR RELATED FIELD
- Willingness to learn and grow within the company
- Good verbal, listening and written communication skills with effective proofreading skills.
- Solid computer skills--must be able to produce marketing materials utilizing various programs and vendors
- Ability to problem solve in an efficient and effective manner
- MUST work ON-SITE in Dallas, TX
Entry-Level Marketing Specialist Compensation
- $50,000-$60,000/yr depending on experience
- Full access to benefits package outlined below
Entry-Level Marketing Specialist Schedule
- Choice of HMO or PPO Healthcare Options
- Voluntary Dental and Vision
- Pre-tax Premium Plan
- Fully Paid Life and AD&D Insurance Policy
- Fully Paid Short-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance Benefits
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability
- Company provided Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
Employee Appreciation Benefits
- 401K Retirement Plan
- PTO for New Hires
- Vacation and Personal Time Off (PTO) up to 5 weeks
- Company-Paid Holidays (8)
- Other Paid Leaves: Maternity and Paternity Leave, Jury Duty, and Bereavement
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Referral rewards program
About The Company
At Southwest International
we are committed to providing our customers with total transportation services, while doing it better than anyone around. We have been in business under current ownership for over 40 years. Although Southwest International is one of International's largest dealership groups, we are locally owned and operated. What separates us from the pack is that everyone at Southwest International is focused on what we call the Three C's: Customer, Cooperation, and Can Do.
Southwest International Trucks is an Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or as a qualified individual with disability.
TO JOIN OUR TEAM - APPLY NOW!