Are you a multimedia content creator who wants to make an impact? Then join us in our mission to foster healthy communities by promoting and supporting programs that increase access to affordable, high-quality care for all. The Community HealthCare Association of the Dakotas (CHAD) seeks a creative, detail-oriented, and collaborative individual to serve as our digital communication & design specialist.
This is a full-time remote position with a physical location in North Dakota or South Dakota.
If you are seeking meaningful
and rewarding work
, consider a career with us!
Full-time employees at CHAD earn a competitive wage and excellent benefits, including 100% employer-paid insurance for employees' health, dental, vision, disability, and life. Other benefits include an employer-sponsored retirement plan with up to 6% employer match, vacation time, sick leave, 11 paid holidays, wellness time, a home office stipend, and more!About CHAD
For more than 35 years, CHAD has advanced the efforts of health centers. Our members currently serve in 52 communities across the Dakotas. We believe everyone
has a right to high-quality, reliable, affordable health care, regardless of where they live. This is why we work with health centers, community leaders, and partners to increase access to and improve health care services in areas of the Dakotas that need it most.
CHAD is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and belonging. We welcome the unique contributions that candidates bring and strive to attract staff from diverse backgrounds, including Black, Indigenous, & people of color, people with experiences of poverty, LGBTQ+ individuals, people living in rural areas, veterans, immigrants, and people with disabilities. We understand that the more inclusive we are, the better we can serve our members and their communities. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that candidates can bring and strive to attract staff who share our "Cornerstones of Character" of integrity, respect, reliability, collaboration, and innovation.Position
Our digital communication and design specialist will develop creative cutting-edge, multimedia content including graphic design, video, audio, and copywrite content for organization-wide communications and marketing activities. This position will have great responsibility to enhance CHAD's ability to effectively tell the health center story in a way that is highly responsive to evolving community needs and experiences and will manage the organization's social media platforms, email campaigns, blog, website, and newsletter.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, communications, marketing, or related field preferred, or related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience in graphic design or related field (marketing/sales, art, animation, video, or audio production).
- Experience in social media management and website management/Word Press.
- Advanced computer skills and experience with Microsoft Word programs, including spreadsheets, word processing, and databases, and experience using Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign).
- Strong working knowledge of virtual meetings, webinars, and social media platforms.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and strong proofreading and editing
- Understanding of health inequities, poverty, racism, and other structural barriers, and commitment to continuous learning in these areas.
- Ability to travel to health center sites in the Dakotas, meeting and conferences.
If you are a positive team player who wants to make a difference
in the lives of people in the Dakotas, then APPLY TODAY!Job Posted by ApplicantPro