Hello Sunshine is looking for a highly motivated growth marketing manager to amplify their digital presence and deliver on audience growth and revenue goals by focusing on key growth channels including Co-marketing Partnerships, Email Growth, SEO and Paid Subscription Strategies. Working closely with the SVP of Growth, This role requires a candidate with significant experience in the stated growth areas and a proven track record of scaling and reaching business goals. Audience development experience is critical with a firm understanding of the modern growth marketing landscape. Our ideal candidate will be extremely effective at partnering across our internal brand portfolio and also across our growing partner landscape.
This role has an amazing opportunity to impact the business and drive growth across brands with existing loyal followers and consistent loyal engagement including Hello Sunshine, The Home Edit, and Reese’s Book Club.
- Develop go to market co-marketing packages based on key editorial pillars and seasonal moments.
- Actively pursue and execute on both paid and barter co-marketing deals that deliver a winning combination of revenue and audience growth
- Improve and refine our suite of co-marketing opportunities by leveraging data analytics, partner results and industry insights and best practices.
- Actively lead and communicate across both internal and external teams to ensure all campaigns are delivered on time with precision and accuracy
- Manage the co-marketing pipeline by working closely with finance
Email Growth Strategies
- Own email marketing and SMS strategy and rapidly scale our email audiences and improve engagement KPI’s
- Improve newsletter performance through A/B testing
- Launch new newsletters where there is opportunity for scale
- Manage our email vendors and actively seek new tools
Paid Media Strategies
- Develop campaign frameworks and manage freelance paid media specialists and ensure that all paid media plans are delivered on time and on budget and utilize best practices
- Design new partnership approaches to aid in the growth of our overall paid media budget to bolster our performance marketing levers
Customer Journeys and SEO
- Enhance our audience journey on web to drive more free membership/email
- Work with freelancer to develop 20-30 SEO blog pages that can deliver audience and email conversion for THE and RBC
- Leverage data and analytics to inform strategies.
- Be an active contributor in understanding the broader changing needs of our competitive landscape and developing innovative ideas and breakthrough initiatives across the customer journey.
- Act as a mentor and a manager to junior members and intern.
- Manage freelancers and communication with partners.
- You have 5-7+ years of Digital Marketing experience, with specific experience driving audience growth (social media followers, website traffic and 1st party lists like email & SMS, etc.) and revenue growth
- You are extremely self-motivated and performance driven- you thrive on seeing the impact of your work and know how to use data to quantify its success, identify areas for improvement, and tell a story to various stakeholders across the organization
- You have incredibly strong writing skills and proven experience writing in a consistent tone of voice for a brand
- You pride yourself on being an expert on modern digital tools and platforms
- You have the ability to build relationships and work with a variety of co-workers across multiple teams and disciplines
- You are a team player with a positive attitude- you’ll be working daily with a passionate and fun team and you thrive in a collaborative setting
- You are superuser of social platforms like TikTok, Snapchat, Instagram, etc., and have practical experience on how content is distributed & consumed on those platforms
- You have previous experience managing a team of executors.
- You have first hand experience with analytics tools like Google Analytics, Affiliate backends like ShopStyle, and email ESP’s.
- Amazon affiliate experience a plus.
At Hello Sunshine, we want team members with diverse and distinctive voices, dedicated to the mission of changing the narrative for women. Hello Sunshine is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability