Autism Learning Partners and Children's Learning Connection (a division of Autism Learning Partners) is a provider in evidence-based, family-oriented autism therapies. We offer Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Physical Therapy for children, infants and families. CLC has since grown to a home-based and clinic-based company
, with three thriving clinics serving the Orange County, CA area; Huntington Beach, Laguna Hills and Orange.
Why work with us?
Our comprehensive & competitive Behavioral Therapist benefits set you up for career success!
- Competitive pay
- Additional $2/hr for any work after 6:30pm or weekends!
- Employee Referral Incentives – refer a BT and get $500!
- Benefits when you work more than 20 hours per week
- High quality paid training that will help your career
- Clear and defined career progression through experience and education
- Continued training and support
- Excellent mentorship programs and RBT certification opportunities
- Paid drive time and mileage reimbursement
- Education Assistance program
- A cell phone stipend per pay period
- Discounts to theme parks nationwide, and other work-life balance perks!
Career Progression Options!
This is more than just a job, it’s a career. Our goal is to provide you with clinical development and opportunities to grow. Through the combination of the Tuition Reimbursement Program as well as our Career Progression Process program, our desires are to help you to continue to achieve your “next step”.
What does Career Progression look like at ALP?
Behavior Technician 1 -> Behavior Technician 2 -> Advanced Behavior Technician -> Field Trainer -> Program Manager -> Senior Program Manager -> Behavior Analyst -> Senior Behavior Analyst -> Associate Clinical Director
- Compensation: $21 - $25.25/hr.
- Hours we’re looking for: 4+ days M - F 3pm - 8:30pm, Saturdays not required but welcomed
- Job Type: Part Time (up to 20 hours)
- You have a High School Diploma or GED completed AND have also completed at least one semester of college coursework or are currently enrolled in college courses
- You have at least 6 months of childcare experience or ABA experience
- Exposure to individuals with Autism through family, friends, or work experience is a plus!
- You can pass a criminal background check, TB test, Pre-employment Physical Exam, and have or receive immunities to MMR/ VZV during our onboarding, which we will pay for
- You'll be driving to and from clients' homes, so you have a reliable form of transportation
Work with children in their homes, helping them learn how to communicate, play and learn!
- Learn directly from Board Certified Behavioral Analysts how to provide therapy to children and families in need of support
- Teach communication skills, social skills, self-help skills, and play skills through Applied Behavioral Analysis principles
- Accurately record treatment data
- Engage in and ensure client safety
- Always maintain confidentiality of all clients as well as a professional conduct
Will you be a good fit as a Behavioral Therapist? If these qualities describe you, you should apply today!
- You enjoy caring for children
- You’re kind, nurturing and patient
- You’re creative, playful and happy
- You can remain organized and help children achieve learning goals
At Autism Learning Partners and Children's Learning Connection, we understand that culture is the foundation of who we are as a company and how we serve our clients, families, and employees. We are one of the nation's leading full-service ABA providers specializing in the treatment of autism and other developmental disabilities. Our broad thinking approach addresses the whole child by collaborating with doctors, therapists, families, schools, and specialists. Our goal is to work together to achieve the best possible outcome and progress through our commitment to Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity, which includes forming a DEI council, monthly trainings for senior clinical staff, national trainings, a monthly DEI newsletter, continual updates to our email signatures, education on topics like generational trauma and trauma-informed care, and always striving to provide the best care and comfort for our clients, families, and employees.
Autism Learning Partners and Children’s Learning Connection supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.