Assists the Office Support and Human Resources teams through administrative tasks and projects. Ensures effective communications both internally and externally to maintain a positive and professional image for the company.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver excellent customer service to all Casto associates and guests.
- Provide assistance to the Human Resource team.
- Recruit for open positions (review resumes, conduct prescreen interviews, schedule onsite interviews, and communicate with managers throughout the process)
- Process all paperwork for new hires and terminations
- Conduct new hire orientation
- Respond to employment verification requests
- Manage wellness program.
- Oversee associate perk program.
- Electronically scan associate files.
- Track the receipt of associate documents and manage checklists for processes
- Print and distribute Shout Outs.
- Assist with coordinating office-wide events, including but not limited to: blood drives, take your kids to work day, etc.
- Provide additional administrative support as needed.
- Develop and/or edit company communications through weekly newsletter and PowerPoint
- Provide and manage content and update the Intranet as needed.
- Act as main backup for multi-line switchboard and direct calls to the appropriate individual.
- Act as main backup at front desk, greeting customers and other guests.
- Provide backup for daily mail sorting/delivery as needed.
- Act as the backup point of contact for all building and maintenance requests.
- Take concerns from associates and coordinate with appropriate person to resolve issues (i.e. temperature, housekeeping, etc.)
- Coordinate with Building Manager to close the elevators/doors for holidays.
- All other duties as assigned or requested.
- 2+ years in related HR or administrative support role
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, including excellent phone etiquette.
- Professional, friendly, and personable.
- Able to professionally handle difficult conversations.
- Able to work with/keep confidential information
- Competitive salary
- Generous paid time off
- Annual Reviews
- Positive Work Environment
CASTO offers a supportive and inclusive environment for all associates and their families. We are a Drug Free Workplace and successful completion of a background check is required for this position.