Location: Charlotte, NC (Hybrid)
Position: Executive/Personal Assistant
Type: Part-time 15-20 hrs/week
SalesOps.io is a Sales & Revenue Operations consulting and recruiting firm focused on supporting growth-oriented technology startups. We are headquartered in Charlotte, NC but our clients are based around the US and internationally.
As we continue to expand our network and focus on strategic growth, we are seeking a highly organized and proactive Executive/Personal Assistant to support our Founder. This is a unique opportunity to be a key contributor to our start-up's success and directly impact our Founder's ability to drive the company forward.
As an Executive/Personal Assistant, you will play a crucial role in enabling our Founder to focus on strategic initiatives and business growth. You will be a trusted partner, assisting with both business-related tasks and personal matters to optimize our Founder's time and effectiveness.
● Manage and oversee Founder's calendar; organize and schedule appointments, meetings, and outings surrounding conferences and professional networking events.
● Manage Founder’s email inbox and correspondence, ensuring timely responses and filtering out non-essential communication.
● Assist with additional administrative tasks related to employment taxes, expense reports, invoicing, and employee benefits.
● Write thank you notes/emails and select and coordinate client follow up gifts.
Travel and Event Coordination:
● Assist with coordinating all aspects of travel, including bookings, accommodations, and logistics.
● Plan, organize, and facilitate travel related business meetings, and internal team gatherings/company events.
● Manage various personal tasks, such as coordinating meal delivery/preparation, running local errands, retrieving deliveries, packages, mail during times of travel.
● Coordinate and oversee house-related tasks and support the Founder in managing a variety of personal administrative items.
Special Projects Support as Needed:
● Social Media Management, including the SalesOps.io Newsletter and Founder’s LinkedIn/social media presence
● Assist with Creative/Marketing projects - skilled in/or interested in learning to use PPT/Canva
● Organization of docs, google drive, company wiki, etc.
● Prepping & reviewing presentations with/for Founder
● Scouting conferences to attend and strategy around them
● Putting systems and playbooks in place company wide
● Assist Founder in running team meetings
● Supporting the administrative needs of our referral program
● Evaluating potential vendors for new tools or services
If you're an adaptable, proactive, and resourceful individual, ready to learn and make a meaningful impact, we invite you to apply. Share your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and how you can contribute to our Founder's success.