Position: Manager Client Services - Content Marketing Agency
Why Work Here?
“Awesome opportunity to work with a fully remote fun team, in a fast-paced environment, at a rapidly expanding b2b content marketing agency!”
ACCOUNT MANAGER – LEADER - FULLY REMOTE - POSITIVE - ENTHUSIASTIC - COLLABORATIVE TEAM
is a dynamic B2B content marketing agency, specializing in custom content for newsletters, blogs, and social media marketing. We provide a variety of online marketing services for a diverse array of national clients and marketing agency partners. We are seeking an experienced, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic Client Success Manager – to fill a full-time position.
This individual will be responsible for the management of content production activities for multiple clients' digital content campaigns and communications between the client and company internal team. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, self-directed, and will not need to be micro-managed; and will consistently fulfill key objectives in a timely, proactive, and responsible manner. This position will report directly to the company's operations director.
Responsibilities include Client Retention, Client Success & Account Management
Preferred skills and qualities:
- Work closely with team to facilitate and manage client projects
- Direct new client kickoff meetings and follow ups
- Content marketing planning for clients
- Develop content for multiple clients consecutively and across several B2B industries.
- Coordinate blog posts, press releases, newsletter articles, and social media posts.
- Write quality emails and digital communications on client’s behalf.
- Track key metrics on social platforms.
Preferred tools to have knowledge in:
- Exceptional digital research, outlining, writing, and editing skills
- Ability to understand and synthesize complex and technical information
- Detail-oriented and excellent at planning, calendaring, scheduling, and coordination of multiple tasks
- Great with client interaction and people skills
- Outlook email
- LinkedIn basics