Owl Labs is seeking a Product & Channel Marketing Co-op to help drive our global product marketing and North American channel marketing programs forward. Join a fast-paced marketing team that drives revenue growth through direct, channel, and ecommerce sales and tells the story of the future of collaboration technology.
As Product & Channel Marketing Co-op, you’ll help craft and hone messaging and positioning to support the growth of existing and new product lines and scale our sales enablement and competitive intelligence programs.
What You’ll Do
- Execute channel marketing activations, such as advertising copy, presentations, and email newsletters, and consult on strategy in partnership with Sales and Marketing leadership
- Research and publish updates to competitive intelligence across our suite of products
- Partner with Design and Sales to create, update, publish, and distribute sales enablement collateral, such as one-sheets, battle cards, training resources, and pitch decks
- Partner with Demand Generation and Content Marketing to develop strategies and craft content for email marketing newsletters and campaigns
- Collaborate with the cross-functional go-to-market leadership team to plan, prepare, and execute strategies to launch new products and features
- Collaborate with Product to craft and hone messaging and positioning for existing and new products and features
- You will work in an exciting cross-functional role where no two days are the same. You’ll be able to hone skills in content creation, product messaging and positioning, copywriting, product research, project management, and sales and marketing strategy, among many others.
- You will have a chance to join a fast-growing company during its climb. You’ll work closely with cross-functional company leadership to learn the ins and outs of how Owl Labs develops, launches, markets, and sells new and existing products across our global sales channels.
For this role, we are looking for someone with prior academic, internship, or co-op experience(s) in marketing or sales enablement. We know everyone will have different backgrounds, so here are some examples of previous experiences that would help you excel in this role:
- Email marketing: Email copy and content creation; email list segmentation; email performance analysis; automated email and workflow creation
- Sales enablement: Creating sales collateral; developing and running sales trainings; working with external partner sales teams
- Content marketing: Blog, newsletter, ebook, infographic, and/or social media content creation
- Product marketing: Product positioning and messaging; competitive and customer research; cross-functional go-to-market collaboration
The Best Candidates Will Share Examples Of
- Grit & resilience.
- Work ethic.
- Teamwork & collaboration with peers/co-workers.
- A measurable history of performance.
- Self-awareness & coachability.
Owl Labs is a hybrid company, we are over 40% remote, and our headquarters is based in Boston, MA. This role can be either an on-site or remote position starting in January 2024. (Please specify in your application.)
Owl Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to our values of embracing inclusivity and creating a culture where everyone feels respected and connected, no matter the location of their work environment. We invite applications from people of all walks of life and are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need accommodations due to a disability, please let us know.
Who We Are
Owl Labs is a collaborative tech company, creating an equalized meeting and learning experience for all, wherever participants may be. Powering hybrid teams and remote work is in our DNA. Owl Labs has been a leader when it comes to celebrating and connecting hybrid teams and classrooms -- meaning both in-office and remote workers, in-room students and at-home learning. We’re best known for the Meeting Owl product line, a smart 360 camera, mic, speaker all-in-one solution. Sitting in the center of the table, the Meeting Owl uses vision and voice recognition to shift the camera to focus on who’s speaking, giving all participants a feeling as if they’re in the same room. With the continued rise of hybrid teams and remote workers, our products allow for better collaboration and productivity no matter your location.
Our award-winning product, the Meeting Owl Pro, was named one of TIME magazine’s 100 Best Inventions of 2020 and has been recognized by CES Innovation Awards 2020, Red Dot Design Awards 2020, SXSW Innovation Awards 2020. Our team was recognized as an Inc. Best Workplaces 2020 and 2021 and named on the esteemed Inc.’s Editor’s List.